Sweat with Kayla and Fitbit Integration

It would be really good to be able to sync my Fitbit with the Sweat with Kayla app, as opposed to having to using several apps to get the information to transfer over. 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity

113 Comments
saraheric
First Steps

I agree! Just got my Fitbit today and trying to sync it up with the Sweat App is complicated. 

Rehmy
First Steps

I also agree: everything would be much more accurate

TovahB
First Steps

I would LOVE this. My Fitbit syncs with MyFitnessPal, and it would be awesome if it synced across to Sweat with Kayla, too!

Wiesje
First Steps

I also agree! It would be easy and awesome. I hope this will be soon possible! 

kiaroberts_
Jogger

Please connect the Fitbit app with the sweat with Kayla app!! Would be amazing! X

Cros
Jogger

Same here! Please include in the next update!

camishahenson
First Steps

Especially since Apple has yet to offer a Fitbit sync capability with HealthKit, which Kayla's Sweat app does link to, a more direct option would be so super appreciated! 

Lorriemr
First Steps

It would be amazing if these two apps linked directly.  I never workout with my phone so the steps aren't accurate that way.  At least if the two could talk to each other, I would be able to use both together on my fitness journey.  

kiaroberts_
Jogger
I totally agree!!! Would help out so much.

Sent from my iPhone
Jayba
First Steps

I agree I would love this feature! Working out with my Fitbit instead of my phone has been a game changer 

Tammie1
First Steps

I vote for this idea!!!

Landying_Belulu
First Steps

Same here! Could you allow us to do the sync between Fitbit and sweat ? thx

emiday
First Steps

I need this feature to continue using fit bit. otherwise the exercise count and calories burned is totally inaccurate and i will stop using fitbit indefinitely.

jpalmetto2
First Steps

I just searched to see if this capability was possible and I am sad that it isn't! I echo everyone else's comments here -- please allow syncing between the Sweat app by Kayla Itsines and FitBit. Would make my life a LOT easier.

Miszy81
First Steps

This would be incredible! 

shelbylynnmick
First Steps

Yes Please!! Just downloaded the Sweat by Kayla app and it super awesome! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if the fitbit app could sync up with it!

bunnybunnybubb
First Steps

Dear Fitbit,

PLEASE SAY YES!<3

Love,

CHloe

esvc
First Steps

There are so many of us who need that feature, please expedite 

Baker_14
First Steps

I would really appreciate being able to sync the two apps as well! Please make it happen!! 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Do we know if anyone is looking in to this suggestion? It would be epic of we could link the 2 apps. So much easier. 

Sarah_E_B
First Steps

Please allow us to link Sweat (by Kayla Itsines) with our Fitbits. It's so frustrating that her app can only track steps via my iPhone. The whole reason I got the Fitbit was to get a more accurate step count. It works with VirginPulse so could you work on getting Sweat compatibility? Thank you!

Jesslin
First Steps
Want want want t
Nicoxo
First Steps

How do we make this happen asap please??

RachelErizabeth
First Steps

Same here! It would be awesome if the two apps were linked so that my steps and workouts tracked from by Charge 2 could integrate with the Kayla app.

Jpoff
First Steps

Yes please! I love my Fitbit and my Sweat with Kayla app, but it's too bad they don't sync. A lot of my friends who use Sweat with Kayla won't purchase a Fitbit because they don't sync.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.