Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 Firmware Update 1.184.52

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Announcing the release of Fitbit Firmware Update 1.184.52!

This update should now be available to all customers! If you have any difficulty updating, make sure you are following the directions in How do I update my Fitbit device?. If you choose to post about your issue, provide as many specific details as possible in your post so that we can assist you.

*Firmware releases are not distributed based on region or location and can reach anyone no matter where you reside. We do not recommend performing a factory reset to force the update to your device as your data will be lost and you may not get the update. Please be patient and wait until you see the update banner inside of the Fitbit app to begin the firmware download.

WHAT’S NEW AND FIXED

Full release notes can be found here.

HOW DO I UPDATE?

Step by step instructions for updating your Sense 2 can be found here.

If you run into any trouble updating, review these troubleshooting tips

We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Best Answer
206 REPLIES 206

Thanks again for your input.

I have allready tried that, but the weather stops updating/syncing. Also to mention ist that the app stops accessing the location after some time (checked in android settings).

BR,

Markus

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner- Thanks, if location on the phone is always left on and is not being shut down for battery saving, then possibly best to chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support, they may be or need to be aware of the issue.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Unable to talk with device in firmware version latest update.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a point in the app where the phone call function has to be set up first.

• Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png
Best Answer

Even with this, it does not work. The options is disabled every time I enable it.

According to Fitbit, a new firmware upgrade will be available by the end of November to resolve this.

Let's wait and see if it was just another Fitbit empty promise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Mnp000 - check you actually have version 1.184.52 and see here How do I take on-wrist phone calls with my Fitbit smartwatch?

Best Answer

Hi @Zamalkawy4ever - - check you actually have version 1.184.52 and see here How do I take on-wrist phone calls with my Fitbit smartwatch?

You may need to restart both watch and phone if you have just installed that version but as it is new there may be an issue with it.

Best Answer

I'm afraid there is still no sign of the update for my sense 2 here in the UK ... very annoying!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the latest update for the sense 2, the time-of-day in exercise-treadmill is showing up as 24 hour clock instead of 12 hour. 

Is there any way to fix? 

Best Answer

The past 2 nights it won’t track my sleep or heart rate, nothing at all. It still does steps and activity. 

I’ve rebooted it, it showed the Fitbit logo and then started flashing for a few seconds and then came up with a big Red Cross on the screen. Went back to the Fitbit logo and then restarted. 

I’ve also noticed where there are normally lights on the underside of the watch there isn’t anymore. This is since an update was done the other day. 

Is this an issue with the update or a faulty watch? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community, @crydiox@LokeAa Thanks for your great help!

@crydiox Thanks for bringing this to our attention and the steps tried prior to posting. While I'm sorry this happened to your Sense 2, I'm glad you received help from our Support team. This is great news, and I hope to see you back on track soon with your replacement. Have a good one! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone in Canada got the firmware update yet? It been forever, asked support she said "very soon" ( 2 weeks ago ) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not here on iphone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any idea? Anyone? Based on experience or insider info?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also waiting.  Not sure when update will arrive in UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm from the UK and got it a couple of days ago. Fitbit probably releases the update in some totally random order. It could be the order of accounts in the database or anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Patrick421,

This is not just affecting the United Kingdom alone. As I live in the United States 2 hrs from New York City and live on Eastern Time. This affects a bunch of us users still not receiving the firmware update.  I contacted Fitbit last night and they told me, "Please be aware that we have already issued 60% of the update for the Sense 2 watch to users, so keep your device synchronized with your Fitbit app to receive the most recent version.

Also, please be informed too that we don't have any specific date when your specific device will receive the update. However, you should keep checking the watch daily to see when it comes."

Not everyone gets the update at once, but we should receive the update in the next week or two. Hope this helps you, guess we're just some of the unlucky few who hasn't received it. 😂😣

Best Answer
0 Votes

@t.parker Yes, it's in random waves pretty much. I live in the US and haven't gotten it and they told me only 60% percent of users have been sent the update so far. 😣

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MYOHMY,

This is not just affecting the United Kingdom alone. As I live in the United States 2 hrs from New York City and live on Eastern Time. This affects a bunch of us users still not receiving the firmware update.  I contacted Fitbit last night and they told me, "Please be aware that we have already issued 60% of the update for the Sense 2 watch to users, so keep your device synchronized with your Fitbit app to receive the most recent version.

Also, please be informed too that we don't have any specific date when your specific device will receive the update. However, you should keep checking the watch daily to see when it comes."

Not everyone gets the update at once, but we should receive the update in the next week or two. Hope this helps you, guess we're just some of the unlucky few who hasn't received it. 😂😣

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Zamalkawy4ever,

Not everyone has recieved the update yet, that maybe the reason you are seeing this as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes