Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stopped recording skin temperature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense stopped recording my temperature two nights in a row. I’ve restarted it, and checked to see if there was an update, but everything is up to date. I’m not sure why it suddenly stopped recording. Any advice?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
182 REPLIES 182

Since 3/30.... All my numbers are showing up on my cell app.  I wait until the Sp02 number shows up on my watch before synching and checking the numbers.

How's it working for you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @BenBTizMe and @tdhandy.

Thanks for keeping us posted, and your efforts while working on this matter. As mentioned before, this was reported again to our team and it seems it was fixed. Make sure to have the Fitbit app updated and sync your Sense to update all your details. If by any chance the skin temperature data is still not appearing on your end, don't hesitate to let me know so that I can share this feedback to our team.

On the other hand, if you're having issues with other stats or if you have a different question, please start a new thread to receive help from the Community.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and thanks for participating in the Community.

As noted earlier, this issue was resolved and you should be able to receive skin temperature readings on the Fitbit app. If anyone wants to learn more about how to track this data, I'd recommend this help article for assistance.

I'll be closing this thread from further responses. However, if you're experiencing a different issue, I encourage you to create a new thread with any relevant details of the issue. Thanks again for your reports and patience, and I hope you can keep crushing your goals.

Best Answer
0 Votes