Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stuck on Fitbit Logo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I performed a soft reset on my Fitbit Sense when menu items were greyed out and not displaying properly. After holding down the side button several seconds until it restart, the Fitbit continued to keep resetting every minute or so. The logo will appear for a bit, disappear, then start all over again repeatedly. This has been going on all day now and the device is completely unusable now. I've attempted resetting the Fitbit the same way several times, but it keeps doing the same thing. How do I resolve this issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

So disappointing. I also tried all the troubleshooting tips that I was given and nothing worked. They emailed me that since I'm outside the warranty (by a whole 11 days) they will only offer me a 35% discount on a new product. I've had Fitbits for the last 15+ years but I don't want to purchase a product that seems designed to malfunction once it's out of the warranty period... If anyone has recommendations on other trackers/watches let me know!

Best Answer

I @BeainNC - the discount is not available on a replacement it is to get you to buy a new more expensive watch which doesn't even have the features you have now.

If you want a watch with good battery life and many features that Fitbit don't offer have a look at the Garmin Venu 2 Plus.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I had the same issue. Method described by 'Champ7777' let me do hard reset. Then Sense switched on, updated soft and started working - completely cleared as a just picked up from the box. I must point that consecutive steps were not exactly like 'Champ7777' described but something like that. So don't give up and keep trying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes