Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stuck on Fitbit Logo

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I performed a soft reset on my Fitbit Sense when menu items were greyed out and not displaying properly. After holding down the side button several seconds until it restart, the Fitbit continued to keep resetting every minute or so. The logo will appear for a bit, disappear, then start all over again repeatedly. This has been going on all day now and the device is completely unusable now. I've attempted resetting the Fitbit the same way several times, but it keeps doing the same thing. How do I resolve this issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

Does not work for me, a continuous logo screen no matter what I do. I have tried multiple times and it never goes past the logo screen.

Best Answer

@Ozjessie @mnjuels If you really got through the way to factory reset without the touchscreen (You're positive you felt that longer vibration?), then contact customer service.

Best Answer

Screenshot_20220318-114531_DuckDuckGo.jpg

 It didn't work for mine but maybe it will for you. I'll keep trying. 

Best Answer

Third time having major days long issue with my Sense. Very very fed up.

The current issue is the frozen logo screen. Tried doing the reset (many many times) but it didn't work. 

Do I send it in somewhere for repair or just trash it and get an Apple? 

Best Answer

If you're still covered under the 1 year US warranty. Or the 2 year Europe warranty. Then contact Fitbit Support for a replacement. 

I received mine 2 Christmases ago and didn't get the extra 1 year US warranty and I had to go back to my previous Fitbit because my warranty had expired.

The Fitbit Sense is the only Fitbit,  I've ever had a problem with. 

Maybe in the future they'll Recall or maybe they'll just kick us in the shins for a faulty Smartwatch lineup. 

My first ever Smartwatch is now useless to me. 😪

Best Answer

I sent mine back. Only had  it 10 days. Of the 10 I only got to wear it 4 days. Customer service was easy  despite some of the reviews i read. They refunded me. I really wanted my watch but happy i was able to get my money back with no problems. I'm back to using my charge 3. I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing anything else. Very skeptical at this point. 

Best Answer

Hi there, I did this and it didnt work, now I cant reconnect it. The watch is off and every minute of so vibrates and shows the logo and that it. I have tried reseting 30 times. This is the 4th time this has happened in 4 months. How do I send it back Im going to apple

------------

Hi there, I have had my sense for 4 months and have to reset it monthly. Now its just in a loop, vibrates, logo appears and repeat. 
I have tried a reset, a factory reset. I am sooo over it. Support is below average and now I just want it gone and I will go to apple. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support

Tap on live support and let them know what you want to do. 

I wish I had that option but my warranty has expired. 

This is obviously the device and not us. 

Best Answer
I wish the link worked Im in Australia and I cant find any chat support at all that works
Best Answer

Looks like trash it is.

Which while unfortunate is better than relying on unreliable hardware.  

#caveatemptor 

Best Answer

I messaged the chat team and said I have a major issue: my fitbit has been stuck on the logo for the past week or two. I also mentioned a minor issue: a scratched screen. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have mentioned the cosmetic issue, because they suggested I buy a new Sense for 35% off because scratched hardware isn't covered by their limited warranty (I also told them I have the 2-year extended warranty).

I find it ridiculous since this device is less than a year old (ordered in October, so ~7 months!), the charging pins on the charger and the charging connections on the Sense are both a bit corroded (I have tried to keep them clean, but keeps coming back), and it's also stuck on the logo... so why would I want to buy a new one if it's barely going to last a half year?

I had to email them back and reiterate that I got the 2-year Allstate warranty, so now they want me to file a claim through their external insurance. It also feels ridiculous that I need to file a claim when this very much feels like a production issue. I'll likely never buy a fitbit product again. 😞

Best Answer

That's weird. They didn't ask you if you wanted a replacement?

You have the 2 year warranty and it's even under 1 year. 

Please go back to support and straight up ask them for a replacement.

Just tell them your Fitbit Sense is stuck on the Logo and you need a replacement.

I wish I was in you'r position. I received mine 2 Christmases ago and didn't get a 2 year warranty. This past February mine got stuck on the Logo and that was it. Now I'm using my old Fitbit Charge 3.

Best Answer

I can't re connect the device in your steps because it's still stuck on the logo. I've tried restarting it's just not doing much. I didn't even initiate this it was just stick this way when I tried to see the time. The restart step just b brings out back to logo .

Best Answer

Hi @Saamy_eh , @Champ7777 - did you try this cure Stuck on logo , it may work for you or others.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Guy, I'll give the hour charge a try in the morning. It didn't respond when I put it on there, but I didn't wait long. I'm also hopefull that if your charge idea doesn't do it maybe letting it die will.

Best Answer

@Saamy_eh - thanks, if it doesn't respond to charging the battery is most likely already flat, in which case see How to check charge cable - Sense/Versa 3 won't charge, won't start or blank screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: it has randomly woken up and is back to being stuck on the logo screen.

Previous: I let it die overnight (the screen had enough battery to sat "0%") then I plugged it in to charge. It behaved a little differently but went right back to the restart/ frozen logo cycle. I left it for an hour and now its just dead completely. no screen no lights. Just a lame-o paperweight. Fitbit support basically said clean it, charge it and get back to us (which I've already done, so I don't have high hopes.)

Thanks for the idea though.

Best Answer

Did we get this problem fix mine just started to do this just about had it 8 months 

Best Answer

Hi @Strawberry1988 -  did you follow the advice given here by @MarreFitbit 

If that doesn't work you can chat via the Fitbit App,click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer support, they may take you through a factory reset and setup again.

As it's under warranty you can take it back to where you bought it for a replacement new one if you can't get it working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can you perform a factory reset when the screen is stuck on the logo screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes