Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 data suddenly not syncing to the Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So in Health Metrics for SPO2  all I get now is:

Download Clock Face  (Link)

Download SPO2 Tracker App (Link)

Neither of which solved the issue.

Since 2 days ago.

Really annoying!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label 

Best Answer
335 REPLIES 335
I know. The sense was expensive and still have to pay 9.99 a month for the
premium to make it useful and instead it is just frustrating. I
know nothing works perfectly all the time but this sense and premium app is
awful. It is the most regrettable purchase of my life.
Best Answer

Just got this on the chat support , I’ve asked when but got no answer yet🤔🙄😡

• The fix should be on the following Fitbit app updates.
Best Answer

Count me in. Not showing in metrics but on watch.

I have the tracker and I have the face.

Never had a problem in the past. 
I’m afraid to do anything. Probably exacerbate the issue.

2FD6BE54-9607-4E8B-8082-0DB12D741632.png

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer

" fixed with app update": Just BS in my humble opinion as it was working with the current version, so is much more likely they have again goofed up at their server-side similar as they did very recently. 

Best Answer
Even the updates don't always download correctly on all phones and may
cause a different issue like the last one that caused the battery to drain
every 12 hours leading to the need for another update and then a factory
reset and re-install. It has been one issue after another. The sense was a
bad expensive product with an expensive premium app that has more issues
than the watch. Both were poorly developed and are poorly maintained.
Best Answer

Yeh, I did think I was getting fobbed off, they did say many were affected , so I replied “you sold me a product that effectively broke after 5 days , is that good customer service” . 

Best Answer

SP02 stopped working today cannot get it back. Keeps dropping out from Bluetooth also. 

Wish I had sent it back within the return window. 

Not impressed at all.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I am a long time user who woke up with this problem. 

I really don't have any nice things to say. I'm just sort of stuck in their ecosystem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list of Sense owners with product issues on a regular basis. It’s hard to believe this is a Google company. Expected much more at this price point from Fitbit and especially Google. 

this will be my last Fitbit purchase. 

Best Answer

Interestingly Charge 4 users are also reporting that oxygen variation has suddenly stopped after a  long period of reliable daily data.  I have Android app and Samsung phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

F36AE48D-AE8E-4BEF-B290-5E748AA196C7.png

I woke up today to this screenshot. Seems like Sp02 metrics no longer works at all 🙄

Best Answer

Mine says the same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a Charge 4 and the SpO2 on the Health Metrics section on my Fitbit app on my iPhone XR. It was always a day behind in the app when showing the results. I recently bought the Sense. I noticed a SpO2 app on the Sense when I first put the Sense on but it disappeared within a day. Since the SpO2 results showed up on the app on my phone, I didn't worry about it. The SpO2 results were also a day behind on the app on my phone. Health Metrics shows results from my sleep for Breathing rate, heart rate variability, Skin Temperature, SpO2, and Resting heart rate. Today the SpO2 information stopped on the app on my phone. It told me to download a clock face with SpO2 showing on the clock face. I'm not sure what is going on.

Best Answer

The Sp02 reading shows on the watch under “Today” but looks like the graph under Health Metrics is completely disabled overnight. Suggest this is a problem at Fitbit’s end 🙄

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me just today. Health metric said to download the clock face and the SpO2 app. Both are already installed. And I have an iPhone.

Best Answer

Versa 3 owners are experiencing the same issue, checked their forums, missing SPO2 data on tile metrics.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The SpO2 issue being described is happening with me as well as of today. The Health Metrics section of the FitBit app is asking me to download an SpO2 clock face which I already have (SpO2 Active) as well as downloading the SpO2 app which I’ve had for months and I know is current. No data at all in the app despite the clock face showing a level which may or may not be the previous day’s reading and the device shows previous week readings in the Today app but not showing today’s data (Friday).

Outside of the major screwup a couple of weeks ago things have been OK more or less. I have a Sense with the latest firmware and have done the standard logoff of the app and restarted my Sense. No luck. Suspect it’s yet another backend issue which, quite honestly, you guys really need to get a handle on. Fitbit’s reputation is rapidly going down the tubes and that’s sad because it USED to be a good product. I can’t say that’s true anymore and I let anybody that asks me about my Sense know it isn’t worth it. 

Best Answer

I have the app installed as well as the active spo2 face clock and have both loosened and tightened the band to no avail. It worked, in the health matrix tile, until the first charging and since then keeps telling me to download both the app and the clock. And one time it told me that there was no data. But if I go to the sleep tile, the little O2 variation graph shows a waveform for the night. I do have fractionated sleep, but even on the nights I do sleep straight through, it still doesn't work. I see some replies to questions refer to "the" clock face, but I am not sure which one is being referred to. And does it have to be in night mode to work? Mine switches automatically to night mode at 11:00 pm no matter what I do. If it doesn't work tonight it goes back. Don't know if it's defective tile or defective watch. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which clock face is that, please. There are more than one spo2 clock faces 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally agree. People like us buy their premium watch and pay an additional sum monthly to subscribe to a service that is always lacking in reliability. Feeling totally disappointed ☹️. Time to switch if this continues. 

Best Answer