Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 data suddenly not syncing to the Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So in Health Metrics for SPO2  all I get now is:

Download Clock Face  (Link)

Download SPO2 Tracker App (Link)

Neither of which solved the issue.

Since 2 days ago.

Really annoying!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label 

Best Answer
335 REPLIES 335

@GeraldB88  Thanks for the photos. It seems you aren't getting the change that Fitbit made.

Non premium users now have a white background on the graph.

The change was made at Fitbit without any App change.

Have you tried clearing the Fitbit App cache and doing a force stop, also try a logout.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone with a black background on their health metrics graph could also try clearing the Fitbit App cache and doing a force stop, and also try a logout if they are having problems with the display of data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So where do we do both those things?--

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dutch125  in Android, go to your phone settings, Apps, find Fitbit, and do it there.

In iOS it may be necessary to uninstall the Fitbit App and reinstall it and redo the notification and other specialsed setups.

Best Answer

iOS:

Log out and in : no change

Uninstall and reinstall : no change

Maybe we’ll just throw it in the bin…..
--

Best Answer

@Dutch125  please post a photo of what appears in the App.

The original issue you posted should have been resolved, so you may now have a different problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes

O2 report.jpg

This is the only graph that des not show up in Health Metric. I have done the FitBit app Update tp 3.44. My FitBit also tells me it cannot read SpO2 on the watch face. I've only had this a few weeks and it worked 1 time. 

Best Answer
Try turning off watch and reload app
Best Answer
0 Votes
In Fitbit app hit top left button, you'll see 'Account' at top.Scroll down to 'Help & Support'-- hitTop of page reads 'H&S', Version underneath: mine is 3.44(20263580)Scroll down to 'Check for Updates, hitThere's your update. FYI, my firmware was the same as yours.Good luck.Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm done with it. I'm chuncking it and using the versa2 again. It was always reliable and consistently worked.  Bye bye Sense.

Best Answer

@rc3   Unfortunately the check for updates is purely cosmetic.

Because of the way updates are rolled out, if there is one available for your watch there will be an indication already in the app.

If one is not available the check will always return up-to-date. It doesn't actually tell you there is one available even though other people have it. 

Best Answer
Well, thats dumb. It could at least id the latest version. How much time do we have to spend trying to keep a fitbit working?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi @Strokekid,

The same is happening here. Since I had the SpO2 daily values back on Fitbit app's Health Metrics 5 or 6 days ago, I also get that pattern 93% 95% 93% 95%.... from night to night. But looking at this watch face

20210726_134634.jpg

the SpO2 values range is different every night and consistent with the average shown (93% 95%, etc.).

So, my doubt is: can I trust these values? Apparently, everything is working fine now. But these alternating daily values are hard to believe. I've been using my Sense for 7 months now and had not seen this SpO2 behaviour before.

By the way, I am using the most recent portuguese version of the app, 3.43.1 on an Android phone. According to the app and Google Play, it is updated.

Best Answer

Hi Miguel 

I don't trust the reading 🤣 I did not get this before the crash. 

Hopefully one day it will be back to normal.

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. 

Thank you for your continued reports. Let me share that the issue with the Health Metrics tile not showing your SpO2 should be resolved; therefore, this thread is now closed and if you have any additional questions or inquiries, please post them in a new thread.   

See you around.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes