Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 data suddenly not syncing to the Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So in Health Metrics for SPO2  all I get now is:

Download Clock Face  (Link)

Download SPO2 Tracker App (Link)

Neither of which solved the issue.

Since 2 days ago.

Really annoying!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone.

Thank you so much for your patience and continued reports in regards to this situation. I'm glad to announce that the issue with the SpO2 data not appearing in the Health Metrics tile should be resolved, make sure to sync your Sense with the Fitbit app to update your details. While it's not possible to retrieve data that didn’t sync, we'll keep working to improve your experience with our products, as well as prevent this from happening again.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and rest assured your feedback hasn't gone unnoticed.

See you around.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
335 REPLIES 335

I have the identical problems as FBSenzeez. I have done everything you suggested in your 10-20-2020 post. No Change. My iPhone iOS is 14.6 and is up to date. My Fitbit Sense version is128.5.38. Please advise.

Best Answer

This morning when I went to check my health metrics the Sp02 portion of the metrics is telling me that I need to download the Sp02 clock face and the Sp02 tracker app.  The problem is, that both of these things are already installed and have been working until today.  In fact, the Sp02 clock face on my watch is showing an Sp02 for last night.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

I had the same issue and I spent almost an hour with the support this morning and after trying everything (reboot, factory reset,...) the problem was not solved...and then, I received an email telling me how to wear properly the watch for SPO2 recording...totally unhelpful.

But if you have the same problem, it looks like a widespread issue... 

Best Answer

Not a fix.  Fitbit/Google has been messing with the app and components for some time now.  Even uninstalling and reinstalling SPO2 app did not help.  SPO2 clock face did not help either. Perhaps an attempt to force Premium purchases?  But that does not help either. Every day lately some function fails - or partially fails.  Might or might not reappear later.  Customer service the worst on the planet.  Now the product not reliable.  Perhaps Google trying to kill the brand and bring in something else.

Best Answer

Same here. Either this gets fixed quick or i'm selling this faster then i bought it. oxygen monitoring is why i got this watch in the first place. i'm giving them a week and then selling this no-sense

Best Answer

I noticed mine is gone today but it did give me a % on my watch itself w the watch face I use.  

Best Answer

This was my initial issue...not it is gone since the factory reset, but the symptoms were:

- SPO2 data available on the Sense

- No SPO2 data in the App (and App requesting to install an SPO2 face and the SPO2 tracker...while they were already there).

I just took premium to get more than a week of data and now it is gone...

Disappointing.

Best Answer

Yeah, I can see mine on my wrist under the Today app, just isn't showing up in Health Metrics.  It is showing everything from the last week right on the Sense.  Hopefully it shows back up in the app, but it is available on your wrist.  Just confirmed a minute ago.

Best Answer

Me too. 

Best Answer

Yes...but if you follow the support instructions, like I did, to try to fix that, you don't have current (as the Sense did not have any sleep data recorded) or history anymore available on the watch (due to the factory reset).

Best Answer

These widespread issues sure happen a lot. I guess $300 doesn't buy much quality any more. Very unhappy with the Sense (screen cracked first thing when I got it) and I spend 30 minutes almost every day uninstalling/reinstalling the app, rebooting the watch, logging out/in the app. Poor quality all around. 

Best Answer

I have the same issue except I get no reading on the watch face. When I go to the Sp02 app it freezes and I have to force quit the fitbit app to get out of it 

Best Answer

Same here, info available on the watch but missing in the app. ...  again a Fitbit server glitch I guess!  Wonder what happened the their QA people  as glitches happen way to often for a quality company.

Best Answer

I just looked at the apps on my watch and ref SPO2 app is not displayed and I can not Re download it.  It appears to never complete the download process.  I am out of options on how to correct. 

Best Answer

I have the exact same problem. I was having trouble with the battery draining but on the advice of another user, I did a factory reset from the sense and then re-installed updated everything. The first night teh SpO2 didn't register on the fitbit sense. There was a message on the screen that SpO2 was not intalled so I re-installed it. The next night all worked corretly on the sense as well as the app. The second night only the sense registered the SpO2 and the app had the same exact problem as yours, my health metrics the Sp02 portion of the metrics is telling me that I need to download the Sp02 clock face and the Sp02 tracker app but when I check it is already installed. I removed and re-installed it but no help. There has always been some problem with the sense and the app. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. There no need to call support because they rely on customers to provide each other with help.

Best Answer

Bought it two days ago and the spo2 worked fine. It showed on my device under metrics and gave me a graph and showed up on my watch. Today, it showed up on my watch for a spo2 score but under metrics it says to download the spo2 clock face and app which I have both. It even howes up on my spo2 clock face. It still hasn’t shown up under metrics. 

Also, today about every hour it looses connection to my IPhone 12 and I have to delete the watch from the app and keep pairing it over. 

Are these two glitches that Fitbit is working on? Will it continue? If so, I’ll take it back while I’m in the window of return. 

Best Answer

We pay for this. 2nd time it's broke

Best Answer

Count me in for joining the party! 

Same issue with missing SPO2 on the tile metrics portion of the app. We'll probably get the same response.,,

restart watch/app

ensure latest firmware

ensure latest version of the app

force quit/restart app

factory reset

"nice to see you join the community..."

just another day in the Sense saga of bugs from heart rate issues, to the recent battery drains, inaccurate floor count...

Best Answer

Me Too

% on Watch from last night ,  but in health metrics says download watch face and app.

It’s worked ok for 5 days in a row so why this error now.

Ive been fit but customer on and off , just wish I’d listened others and bought something else .

the one thing tech should be is well developed and consistent and this watch appears to be neither.

Best Answer