Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 data suddenly not syncing to the Fitbit App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So in Health Metrics for SPO2  all I get now is:

Download Clock Face  (Link)

Download SPO2 Tracker App (Link)

Neither of which solved the issue.

Since 2 days ago.

Really annoying!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label 

Best Answer
335 REPLIES 335

mn was doing that to and today it magically showed up

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thank you so much for your patience and continued reports in regards to this situation. I'm glad to announce that the issue with the SpO2 data not appearing in the Health Metrics tile should be resolved, make sure to sync your Sense with the Fitbit app to update your details. While it's not possible to retrieve data that didn’t sync, we'll keep working to improve your experience with our products, as well as prevent this from happening again.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and rest assured your feedback hasn't gone unnoticed.

See you around.

Best Answer

Watch>>Today>>SPO2 says:

"Recording SPO2"

For 3 days now.

How do we get past that?

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

As of 7/20/21 the sp02 app in health metrics is still not working on my iPhone 6S Plus, even though the clock face displays the data on the watch. It has been an issue since July 11, 2021. I hope Fitbit fixes this soon ot my next purchase will be the new Apple Watch with sleep statistics this fall.

Best Answer

SPO2 graph is back, now showing in health metrics. Last recorded data was on 15JUL, the rest is missing from that date.

Lets see how the fix holds up in terms of reliability.

Best Answer

Same here. 6s Plus 

Watch reflects  Spo2 data 7/16 through 7/20

My Spo2 graph came back today in the app.

No SpO2 data points on app graph 7/16 through 7/20. 

We’ll see what tomorrow brings. Hope it is fixed.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer

I suddenly stopped getting my SpO2 readings. I would not complain but the features about breathing and heart are the reason for me to get the watch. I use SpO2 because I can have a considerable drop in my oxygen levels at night. I use this for myself and my cardiologist treating me. I also have heart issues so I like to keep on top of things so I can stay healthy. 

Not only am I have problems with that issue, but I can go into other apps to and it completely locks my phone. I haven't seen anyone with that issue too. If I download a clock it locks up.  By the way, why do you limit us to five faces. It is a pain to go back and try to find the ones I have downloaded before and paid for to get them back. I don't even remember all I had. This is very frustrating to me. Not to mention a big hassle. If there is a library with them somewhere I don't know about it. All I know is I lose one every time I buy another one. 

I am beginning to wonder if it was worth the money I paid for it. I have only had it for six months. Then you say there is no time frame for the fix, I have never heard of that comment before. In other words, we go without indefinitely. This really frustrates me. An answer with no answer and then say "see you around" WOW!  That to me is kinda rude. More like keep you updated, or I will stay on top of it  would have been a better closure. 

Best Answer
Still not working on my iPhone for weekly view. The graph does appear for the monthly view.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is working today Tuesday the 20th., anybody else ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the App>>Metrics>>No Data (section for spo2 is back)

On the watch “Recording Spo2”. For 2 days now
--
Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just rebooted watch

0C283CBB-EC5A-4055-AE08-7D9ADD2FABE0.png

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes mine as well
Best Answer
0 Votes

SPO2 in Health Metrics came back but did not record data, while it shows on my Sense.

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-21 at 11.31.23.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-07-21 at 11.31.08.jpeg

Best Answer

EEBA45DA-127B-4B81-80A7-72032834F1AD.png

Sp02 graph has returned last night but it is missing all the nights data when the graph was down. Also it is still lagging by one day so the original problem has not been fixed.

Best Answer

Hi to all with Sp02 problems.

Got the graph back yesterday but no data.

When I set up the sense first time.

Tapped on the metrics icon all the graphs worked but the SP02 needed 3 days of data to show.

So because of the crash and data lost it may need the 3 days to show on the graph again.

Lets hope so. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app line graph is in sync with watch today.

44BCA8E5-6A18-4432-A770-EFB5807EC04E.png

Best Answer

Hi Clove6060

Just had a look at the metrics and Sp02 graph is back and logging data. 🤗

Best Answer

Yes! The fix reached Portugal last night. Apparently, SpO2 is now running ok both in the watch and the app's Metrics. Like everyone else, the data from the previous days is lost (4 to 7 days in my case - I don't wear my Sense during sleep everynight).

Best Answer

Hi Miguel 

Glad that sp02 now working in Portugal. 

I lost five days data but back up and running now 🤗 

Regards. 

Best Answer

No it’s not resolved on mine.  

Best Answer