Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit surge will not sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I turned on my iPhone Bluetooth on and it will not sync - it says to turn the surge on and make sure it's in range, which it is I am holding it right next to the phone. Any help please 😞 I have only had it for a week.
Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

This can be a solution, but i still remain of the principle that it should sync automatically

I have the surge now for over a year and a face CONTINUOUSLY problems

Buying this Fitbit was one of the worst choices ever !

Best Answer

@ppmck09 @carlosmeersman It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community! I recommend checking the following syncing troubleshooting steps to fix this issue:

That should certainly help you out. Also, here is the contact information for customer support in case you need it! @ppmck09

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

I also have this problem with Surge.

No problem with Charge 2.

And Charge 2 cant be turned off without being charged.

Fitbit should make it clear to customers not to ever buy 2 products from them as it may confuse the signals!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed, horrible product!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I changed my fitbit surge now to a gear S3 : finally something that works !!!

Best Answer

Your solutions worked fine - watch is now syncing - all my data is working.  Thank you!

Best Answer

@carlosmeersman @srelyword I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you in the Fitbit Community! I'm very glad to hear that the suggestions given on this thread worked for you! Feel free to accept the post that helped you out as a solution so others can benefit from it as well!

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

I am getting so disappointed in my Fitbit Surge, it is so hard to sync nowadays, ugh! I am seriously looking at another product other than Fitbit, seriously.

I have rebooted n rebooted n rebooted and turn it on n turn it off and turn it on n turn it off ---- NOTHING!Tomorrow I will be shopping for another product other than Fitbit. It is so sad since I have been a faithful Fitbbitter since 2010 or 2013.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am.not able to sync surge with my mobilendevimo.before this it was fine doing all action. Since April 2018, I am facing this issue.

Tried all troubleshoot shared in this forum.

Not able to unpairing, not able to find new surge.

Best Answer
0 Votes