Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge stops syncing every friday

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Without fail my surge has stopped syncing my activity every Friday. This seems to have started since the last update and the only way to solve it is to reboot it a couple of times, turn my phone off and mess around with my Bluetooth on my iPhone. Please help as it's starting to get a bit annoying.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome! Nice to see you around @Nicmcginty. Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities! Smiley Very Happy

Don't worry let me help you with that! Thanks for trying those steps, we had another update a couple od days ago, please check that you App is showing the latest. Please, also restart your phone and make sure you don't have updates. I'd suggest trying these steps to troubleshoot your Surge to make it sync again. 

Hope this helps! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome! Nice to see you around @Nicmcginty. Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities! Smiley Very Happy

Don't worry let me help you with that! Thanks for trying those steps, we had another update a couple od days ago, please check that you App is showing the latest. Please, also restart your phone and make sure you don't have updates. I'd suggest trying these steps to troubleshoot your Surge to make it sync again. 

Hope this helps! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I have this problem as well.  However, what we need is for Fitbit to fix their products without all these work arounds and fixes.  I've never known so many complaints with regards to syncing as I have with the Ionic.

Best Answer

Hey @StevieBird, nice to see you here. Sorry for the issues you're having with your Fitbit. You might be interested in this information regarding Fitbit Ionic.

Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes