Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried to sync my Surge for a few days now and it won't. I thought my phone was the problem, I shut down the Surge and restarted my phone. I force stopped the app and turned off my bluetooth. None of this worked. I tried to sync it to my computer with my dongle but the computer said tracker disconnected. My phone said that the tracker could not be found. My battery isn't low, what else should I do?

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

I'm having the exact same problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Having the same problem, only my surge has yesterday's date and the time says 10:25 A.M. and it is actually 7:30 A.M. Frustrating
Best Answer

Happened to mine also. Nothing has helped.

Best Answer

How do we get it fixed?

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. I did get the time to work by activating the gps on an activity like running or biking. Stop the activity. Then the time should be correct. Don't know what to do about not being able to update or sync

Best Answer

What phone are you using? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not using a phone. I only sync to my computer using windows 10

Best Answer

I've done all the troubleshooting as well.  I'm using my Android Samsung S5. It pairs and connects but doesn't sync.  My last sync was 2 days ago just after my phone completed a system software update.  Haven't been able to sync since then.  If anyone finds a solution please share.

Best Answer

I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with Fitbit tech support and my device is now working properly. I will know better tomorrow. We updated my surge through the dashboard page. Going through the wheel symbol and clicking on surge. Good luck. Very frustrating

Best Answer
I guess Fitbit isn't supporting this product. It's been discontinued for a
reason. I've had mine for 3 months.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I guess Fitbit isn't supporting this product. It's been discontinued for a
reason. I've had mine for 3 months.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact suport if you have only had your tracker for 3 months it's under warranty and they may be able to fix it or send a replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I, too, am having the same issues with my Surge.  I have followed all the steps I can find but to no avail.  The Surge itself is working great, but stopped syncing to iPhone 6.  So frustrating! Any ideas?

Best Answer

I am having the exact same issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all,

If you have done all of the troubleshooting by yourself contact customer support. We couldn't get mine to work so they are shipping me a new one 100% free.

Best Answer

I called and they said their engineers  are working on the problem. I hope it will be fixed soon!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is the second surge that has let me down. Very disappointed.
Best Answer
This is the second surge that has let me down. Very disappointed.
Best Answer

What!  I just got one two days ago.! It won't charge but not sure if it's me. It tried to sync yesterday. It was buzzing just now and I couldn't turn it off. Finally found here what to push for reset. Very disappointing all ready. Should have bought a garmin

Best Answer
0 Votes