Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch with Fitbit Dashboard?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Like many, I bought an apple watch.  However, most of my friends still have fitbits and therefore are using the dashboard to keep track of stats.

Is there any official way to sync the apple watch steps to the fitbit dashboard? I do see some third party apps that may do this, but it's not promising.

Thank you.

Best Answer
89 REPLIES 89
Thanks so much for the info

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

anybody really try if the solution is working well ? On AppStore, the developer on this application say that you count steps toward challenges but also that the API of Fitbit limit the update every hour. I suspect that when you  check it’s not reliable as you do not know when it happens or the update you see is the steps count from the iPhone and not for the Watch. You will see the update with the real Data from the Watch only once an hour 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That app doesn't work for me---have tried 3 different ones

I am so frustrated to not be able to work with my group in Fitbit because I got an Apple phone

@gravy604 wrote:

Use Sync Solver (Health to Fitbit).

Download it in the Apple App Store.

Works well and I don't have to wear the fitbit band anymore!

Best Answer
0 Votes

None of them work and I’m being really crazy because I’m wearing my Apple Watch on one arm and my Fitbit on the other. The only thing that I found work was the mobile tracker and I had to keep my phone in my pocket all the time and it still didn’t keep track. I’m in so many challenges so I’m just wearing it right now haha

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for this solution. I have aniWatch but want to join the FitBit challenges with friends. Only half of my steps are converting from my watch via Fitness Pal or from my phone through my Health App. So I downloaded the Sync Solver. I still can't get it to convert my steps. Any solutions? It seems to open Fitbit online not through the app. Is that normal?

Thanks in advance....

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m sorry to not have a solution.
I just gave up and use my Fitbit one in addition to my watch after trying 3, yes three, different apps. Fitbit, Apple nor the app developers are willing to help.

With a huge amount of personal loss other than this issue, I could not give it any more attention.

If you get a positive answer I would be so appreciative.

Juanita854
Best Answer
0 Votes

Any solution yet?  I’ve been using both—Apple Watch during the day and Fitbit Alta HR at night.  I’ve gone back and forth and Apple Watch is just better for me during the day but no app compares to Fitbit sleeping calculations.  I had the ionic but now use the Alta hr.  Just recently, Fitbit took my cardio fitness level down.  (I used to wear both devices during workouts.). I know a little silly but both are excellent devices.  Just wish they worked together!

Best Answer

No ! I wear both everyday ! One on one wrist and one on another. I look crazy I’m sure ! I wish they would fix something where they would sync. I’m involved in so many Fitbit challenges and I just can’t break that habit 😩

Best Answer

Hello there @Unojohn and thank you for your input @BevCasteel! I appreciate your constant feedback regarding this topic.

We are always looking for ways you can use your data to support your health and fitness goals. For the past few years, we’ve been the leader in developing direct partnerships through our open API with hundreds of the most popular health apps, wellness programs, incentive systems, and other services that have enabled people like you to make the most of your products and data. In addition, the launch of Fitbit Ionic has given us the opportunity to allow third party developers to develop apps for the Fitbit App Gallery through our SDK, providing opportunities to offer even more features and apps to our global Fitbit community from our developer community.

With regards to your proposed integrations, we continue to evaluate new partners and will update you if we have news to share. Fitbit has a history of working with the community to bring potential features to reality, and we thank you for taking the time to share your ideas and suggestions.

I'm going to close this thread since there are no further updates at this moment. Once we got more information available we will be posting in our communication channels. If you have other concern, stay tuned to our Fitbit Community!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes