Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIXED: Fitbit Not Syncing With Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anybody having issues the last 2 days with Strava not being updated from FitBit app?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone. 

I appreciate your continued reports and patience. I'd like to let you know that the syncing inconvenience with Strava should be fixed now and you should be able to see your activity from the weekend on the next sync. 

I'll be around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
190 REPLIES 190

The CloudFlash server keeps saying the Host Error and “SSL Handshake” failure. Trying to alert devs or Fitbit back end support. Fitbit recorded activities are failing to upload after multiple reconnections etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guess what I was just told by Fitbit support?!?! They no longer support strava! My run never uploaded to strava tonight. I troubleshooted and finally had to call! I’m so mad! I need strava! What can I do)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think there’s an issue with Fitbit and strava. My run did not upload to Strava tonight. Fitbit support told me that Fitbit no longer supports strava! I’m so mad!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't use Strava so cannot be precise here, but I believe the situation is this:

Fitbit and Strava are still compatible and data can be still loaded to Strava from fitbit.  In addition to that, there was a specific Strava app which is no longer vailable.  But even though that app is not there any longer, data can still be shared there.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi Johnny, thanks for your reply. I never used the strava app on the Fitbit... I always just synced my Fitbit and the runs and data would automatically sync to my Strava account. That’s no longer happening.... I’m distraught! I need strava for my virtual runs/races!

Best Answer

That is not good.  Thanks for info.  I noticed yesterday things were not uploading to starva and couldn't figure out why.  Not impressed.  You can use the strava app on phone...but means have to take phone with you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And how will stats like heart rate upload? Any 3rd app that can kind of connect Fitbit and Strava so we can track that info? I pay for a subscription to strava so I can see my efforts. This sucks!

Best Answer

I have had my Versa for 2 years with no issues but today my runs are showing on my Fitbit App but they are not syncing with Strava. Anyone got any ideas how to rectify this issue?

Best Answer

I used the chat function and they were very helpful, unfortunately I got cut off by my mistake.  anyway had to update Fitbit App, revoke access for Strava, reconnect the two.  I have to get back to it but hopeful it works going forward.   Alternatively (or for older activity not synced) you can go to FitBit dashboard, export TCX file (select your activity and click options), then on strava dashboard there's an option to upload activity.  I did that and it works - includes heart rate and everything.    Hope it works for you !

Best Answer

Had the same problem since yesterday too. Never any issues before, sync to Strava would be immediate after my activity was stopped. Revoked permissions and renewed a few times on both with no resolve. Been getting no real help from Support either. Any help would be great. 

Best Answer

My Fitbit app is not syncing with Strava. I see my run on the app but it is not loading to Strava. What's going on?

Best Answer

Had the same problem since yesterday too. Never any issues before, sync to Strava would be immediate after my activity was stopped. Revoked permissions and renewed a few times on both with no resolve. Been getting no real help from Support either. Any help would be great. 

Best Answer

Mine too. 🙇‍:female_sign:🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Can see them on the Fitbit app but doesn’t register on strava. Wonder if there is problem/fault 🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had my Charge 4 for a few months now and all of a sudden it has stopped auto-syncing my activities to Strava.

I see my workouts in the Fitbit app, GPS and heart rate data is still correct and present - but no auto-sync?

Being able to sync to Strava was one of the primary reasons I bought the thing... help!

(I've revoked access and re-established app connections multiple times to no avail.)

Best Answer

This also happened me today. I contacted support and they said that Strava no longer works on Fitbit but I had never heard this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I couldn’t work out why my activities weren’t syncing with strava. I have been chatting on support too and they’ve told me the same. How disappointing. I only recently purchased my Fitbit as I knew I could sync with strava. 
I have raised my dissatisfaction with Fitbit about this. 

Best Answer

I have found out Fitbit have ended their partnership with strava! How disappointing. 

Best Answer

Just coming here to report the same - happened just today (Saturday 22.5.21). A friend is also reporting the same. Have also uncoupled and coupled again. 

Best Answer