Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip didn't reset at midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

replaced battery.  time is now correct, but all other stats are from 11pm of previous day

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

This happened to me and it is continuing to add the mileage for today. Tried resetting by syncing several times but no change

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I tried to sync again and Zip is still adding step count from
yesterdays totals.
Very frustating. Totals will be out of whack.

ConJac
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @conjac, and @Samadka! Thanks for sharing your experience with Fitbit Zip. If you haven't done so already, please restart your Zip tracker

Some users have experienced this issue due to the Daylight Savings Time. To read more about how Daylight Saving Time may impact some of your tracker features take a look at this thread.  We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Keep me posted! 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I talked with representative in a live chat.  He said there was a problem with the daylight saving time, I think.  Anyway, after midnight Monday morning, March 12th, my Zip had reset and has been fine ever since.  I just had a LOT of steps for that Sunday, LOL.  Hope yours gets resolved soon.

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @conjac! Good to hear that now your tracker is behaving normally, and I hope this issue doesn't repeat again. I'm really sorry for this inconvenience and I appreciate your patience while we solve this. 

Catch you later! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes