Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sync with Vitality App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not sure if it is on Fitbits end or on my Vitality App. I have tried to find out if the two Apps are still working together, or not. I can not get my steps to register on my Vitality App. Other people from my work have been having the same issue. My Vitality App quit registering my steps on March 12th so I don't know if it's a bug issue between the two Apps. Please help if you can.

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

I am having the same issue as of December 26th. Workouts have not synced since. Any help is appreciated 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too!  My Fitbit stopped syncing with Vitality on December 26.  It's happened before but this is the longest time the two haven't linked.  I tried the "Revoke Access" in Fitbit and "delinking" Fitbit in my Vitality app and then re-linking.  I'll call Vitality tomorrow after the New Year holiday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome. Can you post what they say in here?  My last date was also 12/26. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can bypass  "Fitbit sync issue"  with these steps if you use iPhone:

1: Download Power Sync

2: use "Power Sync" to sync data to iPhone "Health App"

3: Use "Vitality Today App" to sync data to Vitality

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!  I called JH Vitality (couple days ago).  They had some issues last week and assured me that my steps would start to sync within 24-48 hours.  Sure enough, yesterday my daily steps started to appear and now my Vitatlity account is almost up-to-date.  Only one more day to catch up.  I didn't have to do anything for it to sync, just had to wait. 

Best Answer

Has anyone gotten their workouts to sync. I bought a fitbit ionic spent two weeks without workouts syncing. I now am thinking of selling it since there seems to be no solution to my problem. I emailed Vitality and they seem not to know of any issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
When I had this problem I called vitality's customer service and an agent helped me over the phone. The lady walked me through some steps and it was resolved.

Sent from Celeste's IPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried following this process. I have revoked access to vitality in the fitbit app. When I then go into vitality and try to de-link in order to then re-link it comes up with an error message.

Given I have revoked access I am guessing that vitality will now get no data. How do I now un-revoke access from in the fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the same issue as well. Now I cannot delink as it keep showing error message. Please can anyone help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have revoked access as well to try and re-link and I get a server error. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried calling JH Vitality or FitBit?  I called JH Vitality customer service once and they transferred me to FitBit.  They were very helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all, I also battled. Ended up doing it on the computer. Much easier. Watched a youtube video: "How to link your Fitbit to Vitality" Just skip the phone part and do it on a computer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! I am also having issues with syncing to my Vitality app.

I have tried de-linking on AIA app and revoking access on Fitbit website, followed by linking manually again but still doesnt work.

On my Fitbit app it reflects all my steps but once linked with AIA Vitality, it syncs but all steps are 0 count.

Syncs with my Apple Health app on my phone but my phone is not a true reflection of my steps so I fall short of the step count to receive points.

This only happened after downloading the new and improved AIA Vitality app at the end of the year.

Been 2 weeks now but still no change in the inability to sync or correctly get the data from my Fitbit. 😕

Please advise!

Best Answer
0 Votes

the only choices I have for devices are

apple watch 

garmin

polar flow

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, 

I'm having the and problem. My fitbit hasn't been syncing with AIA since April. Now that I have reinstalled it, how do I add my backlogged data for the past couple months? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. My Apps have stopped talking to each other. I'm having issues with the instructions. I have revoked access to Vitality from Fitbit dashboard on website, but now when I go into my Vitality App or Website the device is still linked. I click De-Link but still nothing works, and I'm a little confused. Trying to confirm if issue is with Fitbit or not before contacting Discovery. Appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks very much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem. Revoked access from Fitbit but still linked from aia vitality. When click "De-link" from the vitality app, it just show a error message saying "You failed to disconnect the device!" Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Spoke with Vitality just now; this issue pertains to a data migration so can't link new or de-link existing accounts. Will be 24-48 hours. Fitbit workouts likely won't transfer if you have revoked access; might need to appeal after the fact with screenshots.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

What happen if my vitality is not under applications?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. My last sync was 16th July 2019. After that, it won't sync and de-link. Hope this gets resolves soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes