Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sync with Vitality App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not sure if it is on Fitbits end or on my Vitality App. I have tried to find out if the two Apps are still working together, or not. I can not get my steps to register on my Vitality App. Other people from my work have been having the same issue. My Vitality App quit registering my steps on March 12th so I don't know if it's a bug issue between the two Apps. Please help if you can.

Best Answer
62 REPLIES 62

Having the same problem...any idea how to resolve yet? I cannot even delink fitbit discovery 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. I've spoken with Vitality, and they told me this is a global problem with Fitbit. Said Fitbit is working on a fix. Meantime, suggested taking screengrabs of Fitbit workouts and sending to Vitality through Send Query option on Vitality App or Website. Send with a note and the workouts will be credited to account. Mine were credited within a couple days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there

Have you managed to sort it out!? My fitbit is still not syncing with Discovery Vitality! 

Discovery is also not helpful over the phone! The only options available when you phone is joining Vitality or more information about! UGH!

HELP!

Regards

Corlé

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. since 14 Sept this year 2019 Vitality and Fitbit have not synched. I have been to Discovery store in Seapoint 3 times, i have updated both Discovery and Fitbit apps and I have deleted  and reloaded the Discovery app. But still no points or goals registered. Please help!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. I’m reading your post to solve a similar problem that I have between Vitality and Fitbit apps not registering points. Before I do this de link action, will I lose those points that were never registered at Discovery Vitality?

thx for your help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am currently having this issue. Been talking to vitality for over a month and it's still not sorted out. I am feeling so hopeless regarding this issue by now. At least for now vitality is allowing me to send them screenshots of my workouts, and they add the data, but it's such an inconvenience. Getting tired of this issue not being sorted out

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue is fixed. My initial issue was result of a global problem between fitbit devices and Vitality, on fitbit side. But fitbit fixed after a couple weeks and no dramas since. Perhaps you might have to upgrade your App, or remove and re-install it. Otherwise let Vitality know what I've posted above. They were really good for me. Polite and professional.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pretty sure you won't lose points. Just take screengrabs to be certain, and then email them to Vitality for manual upload.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue is fixed. My initial issue was result of a global problem between Fitbit devices and Vitality, on Fitbit side. But Fitbit fixed after a couple weeks and no dramas since. Perhaps you might have to upgrade your App, or remove and re-install it. Otherwise let Vitality know what I've posted above. They were really good for me. Polite and professional.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue is fixed. My initial issue was result of a global problem between Fitbit devices and Vitality, on Fitbit side. But Fitbit fixed after a couple weeks and no dramas since. Perhaps you might have to upgrade your App, or remove and re-install it. Otherwise let Vitality know what I've posted above. They were really good for me. Polite and professional.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue. Emailed them. But they never credit to my account. When will this problem be solve? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just going over the replies and I seem to be ya I gotta an issue due to new iphone 13.2 update this weekend.

My steps on fit it were syncing fine up until then.

i have been through all the processes on deleting the app and reinstalling them.

i have even gone into the Fitbit applications and revoke both iPhone and vitality app but still no joy.

i have however come across and issue which I think would sort it out and it’s being unable to unlink my Fitbit on the vitality app.

i try to do this and it stays linked 

I think if this allowed me to do it and then re link it again it would then let vitality show up on my Fitbit applications 

Has anybody come across being unable to unlink their Fitbit ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have the same issue and need to unlink it so that hopefully it shows in the Fitbit applications sections as it previously did before revoking.

cam you tell me what you did to resolve the issue ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning 

I have the same issue with mine following the new IOS update 13.2.

I have done the same as you but wondering how you solved the problem if you have managed to do so as I seem to be going back and forth with Fitbit and Vitality ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi please can I ask if the problems was resolved as mine has done the same following revoking coating on Fitbit applications 

this all stemmed from a new IOS update on iPhone ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My armband won't sync 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi tried that repeatedly still not syncing. Restarted phone and all app . Still no joy

Best Answer
0 Votes
  1. De-link
  2. Phone vitality and ask them to do the same ask them to 
  3. Re-link and......
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MarcoG. I have been having trouble trying to link my fitbit with my vitality app. I already revoked the access, logged out of all apps (fitbit app, fitbit browser, vitality apps, and vitality browser) waited more than 15 secs, logged back and tried to link my fitbit however, the page would just turn blank then automatically return to previous page (the vitality browser) and when i try to sync/link through the vitality app, it will notify me that it is unable to link to my fitbit account. I need help... 😓😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to revoke access from Fitbit dashboard but cannot delink it in the Vitality site. 

Best Answer
0 Votes