Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food log not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When adding a new food from the food database I just keep getting the spinning icon. This is happening more and more so frustrating when you are trying to log your food. Have tried logging out of the Fitbit app. Shutting the phone down then logging in again no success 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
181 REPLIES 181

WOW using the plus button on the Today screen works for me! Thanks for the tip! This is a decent workaround until FitBit fixes the issue. If they ever do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thanks for every step tried on your own, as well as sharing the steps that worked for you. Because this issue started affecting some of our members, it was escalated to our team so they can work on it. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and please know your feedback has been passed along to keep our team informed of this situation. To receive updates about this matter, please check and subscribe to this new thread

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread. However, If you have another question you can always start a new thread in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community. You can also check our Help Site where you'll find information about our products and features, as well as troubleshooting steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes