Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Charge 2 compatible with iPhone 10?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys,

Was just wondering if the Charge 2 will be compatible with the new iphone 10? I can see it says it's compatible with "iphone 4 or later" but when I search for "iphone 10" or "iphone x" on the page where you can type in your phone model, this doesn't come up with a match?

Please advise 🙂

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Kathlene13, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

At this moment the iPhone 8/8+/X are not yet officially supported devices. Our team is still working to make them fully compatible but some features (such as MobileTrack) are not yet working.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Our team is committed to supporting iPhone 8/8+/X and will release updates soon that will improve the experience on these devices. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
73 REPLIES 73

Hello @Kathlene13, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

At this moment the iPhone 8/8+/X are not yet officially supported devices. Our team is still working to make them fully compatible but some features (such as MobileTrack) are not yet working.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Our team is committed to supporting iPhone 8/8+/X and will release updates soon that will improve the experience on these devices. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

It is not with the iPhone 8 I just got so nope, we're SOL

Best Answer

Hello @AshCap, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. Smiley Happy

Please note that the iPhone 8 was added to the list of compatible devices recently during the latest app update (version 246). This new update also enables MobileTrack and it's now possible to set it up on an iPhone 8 or 8+

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my iPhone X and there was a big problem to be connected with Charge2. I tried many times and succeeded once, however, the second day it disconnected again. Please tell me how to do.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, glad to know it’s not just me. I thought I was doing something wrong. 

Best Answer

I've been trying to link my Charge 2 to the Iphone X all day and no chance - it just can't find it.

Have tried everything usually suggested.

Help ?

Best Answer

It is now Nov 10. Any solution for IPhone X users to sync

Best Answer

It is now Nov 10. Any solution for IPhone X users to be able to sync 

Best Answer

My IPhone 8 plus doesn’t work.  And it’s uodated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

My iPhone X manage to sync with my Fitbit Charge 2 with one exception:

Instead of showing heartrate in the Dashboard it shows "--". I have verified that the setting for Heartrate is "Auto". Furthermore I have tested the Fitbit Charge 2 against my old iPhone 6 plus and there all is working includng the heartrate. Hence, the problem is not with the Fitbit 2 armlink. It has to be with the app.

Any update on how it goes with Iphone X testing/compatability?

Thanks.

Best Answer

It is now Nov 22nd and I cannot get charge 2 to connect to iPhone X. Unbelievably frustrating!! Connects fine to iPad Pro but no dice w iPhone X. Will have to return both units that I just bought!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It isn’t compatible. Ridiculous. Not mentioned anywhere at time of purchase, of course. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve been in the sh*t show since Sept.
I’m getting the new Garmin. Compatible with the new IPhone’s Bluetooth 5.0 unlike the Fitbit.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am quite disappointed after buying the Charge 2 that I wasn't informed it wouldn't work with my iPhone X. I guess I have no choice but to return this Fitbit product and write poor reviews.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the iPhone X ...when will I be able to connect my Fitbit 2 to my phone?  I really miss being able to Fitbit with my friends! 

Best Answer

Why isn’t the app working with iPhone X? I spent a lot of money on both the phone and watch. It should not take this long to be compatible. 

Best Answer

As mentioned the app on my iPhone X partially synced. Then one day without me doing anything that I know of, the IPhone asked to pair with Charge 2 (dont remember the exact dialogue)  - I answered yes and therafter heatbeat in realtime Works, too. I dont understand what happened or why, but for now, the app and my Iphone X syncs 100% like normal. Sorry that I cannot provide more details.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

I'm glad to know some of you have been able to sync your Fitbit trackers with the iPhone X, however keep in mind the iPhone X is still not on our list of supported devices. Our development team is still testing it out and will provide an update once the phone is fully supported.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had this situation since SEPTEMBER with my IPhone 8 !!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes