Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redesigned Sleep experience now in the iOS app

Why are the sleep scores and data displayed differently? I assume it’s the new ios update, but I preferred the former presentation.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
451 REPLIES 451

😭 Hate this new set up, when I’m relaxing with my feet up in the evening the Fitbit thinks I’m asleep so I used to be able to delete this inaccuracy, can’t find out how to do that now 🤷🏻‍:female_sign: If only I could actually sleep for as long as it now says!!!

Best Answer

Horrible new sleep data design

Best Answer

Only reason I use fitbit is for sleep data. The new chart is awful. I agree bring the old chart back. 

Best Answer

It’s a really *terrible* update, and the graphics are just terrible. The previous sleep data graphics were smooth and  easy to read - now it’s a jumble of tiny lines and dots, dotted lines with overlapping words; absolute nonsense - hoping they have the good sense to restore the previous graphics. No change was needed. 

Best Answer

Exactly!  I specifically used my fitbit for that.  The new sleep tracker is horrible!

Best Answer

Ja, da bin ich gleicher Meinung!

Best Answer

Is there anyway to get the old layout? .I hate this one it’s completely wrecked the sleep score. Less info, harder to read. 

Best Answer

I agree. The chart looks like a Tiffany lampshade..! Too distracting for viewing information and the Benchmarks are missing in the chart. I know most people don’t like change, no matter what, but I do… only this is less direct and delivering less information. So, it isn’t a matter of minding change, it’s the destruction of a useful tool..!

Best Answer
Totally agree

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer

I hate it!

Best Answer

Old sleep score worked well, why change it?  Old layout was so much better.  Ask about ideas before you change a layout.

Best Answer

I agree . The old layout worked well, why change it??????

Best Answer

Yes real people like the ones who use it.

Best Answer

I agree! The sleep tracker is the reason I use Fitbit vs other products and I pay for Premium. It was perfect before - easy and enjoyable to read. I check it first thing every morning. The new graphics are difficult to read and understand; and they are ugly. The heart rate tracking colors for above/below are both purple and not easy to see the difference. If the graphics don’t go back to what they were, I’m going to leave for another product soon. This takes the enjoyment out of my daily routine.

Best Answer

I agree!  My restorative sleep GONE. Who thinks up these new ideas?

Best Answer

I agree!  

Best Answer

Adding my 2 cents' worth here, hoping that a barrage of negative feedback will have some affect and they'll change it back, or at least provide an option to choose the former sleep chart presentation. The new version is dreck. Just awful design.

Best Answer

@DaisyvonSeveral of the tiles are 'active' in the new layout.  You can tap on them to get more information.

• Tap on the Sleep score to see your Time asleep, Deep & REM, and Restoration score breakdown
  • Tap on the Estimated oxygen variation tile to see your EOV graph
  • Tap on your Sleeping heart rate tile to see the graph
Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Absolutely! I was shocked to find the easily readable graphs gone from my FitBit Premium account. The graphics were so poorly designed  that I even looked to see if my Premium account had expired. Graphs are only readable when there is contrast in the data presented. These graphs are monotone line drawings. I would like to see the whole FitBit display returned to previous formats. I, also, have not switched my account to Google, as I can only imagine the disaster resulting from that move. 

Best Answer

We also pay for Premium!  Agree with all of the statements so far from folks out there.  Why change it without asking?  Why not focus on issues we have identified for you first?  Why change understandable graphics to child like data dumps?  Why scale back on valuable information?  Is this a FitBit move or part of a Google maneuver?  Sorry, but longstanding customers like us are being forced to reconsider their subscriptions, smart watches, and referrals.  

Best Answer