Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same data for consecutive days

On my Versa 2 the app has recently started shown the same data for consecutive days. Shows 7034 steps today, 7034 steps yesterday &  7035 steps Monday. The previous days are correct. If I close & restart app it sorts out, but after an hour or so problem back again.

On line chat support say restart app (which I’d told home I already had), resrtatt phone, turn off Bluetooth & repair, delete app & reinstall then setup again. Done all that but doesn’t fix.

Anyone else having the problem? Any suggestions?

Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82

My Fitbit app is showing same steps everyday.  Each day is being replaced with current days steps. My iPhone 12 Pro is updated to IOS 17.5 and Fitbit app is updated. I have an Inspire 3. Computer showing correct steps. 

Best Answer
For the last two weeks my Inspire 3 is synching but showing numerous days with exactly the same number of steps. One week was 6350 and this week it is 6149. I know these numbers are inaccurate. I have also had to remove my device and re-pair each week. Help! Any advice?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started doing this about 5 days ago. I did what the rep said to do (check for updates, log out, restart, etc.) I deleted the app and reinstalled on my phone. Using an iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17.5.1, Inspire 3. Also lost all my history past a week or so ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything to get the app to work and Fitbit has not come up with any solution.  I cancelled my premium subscription and deleted the app. 

Best Answer

My app is now showing identical number of steps, km and calories across every date, from today backwards. I’d love to think I’d done 26008 steps every day for the last week and burned over 3000 calories but it’s not true. Anyone getting anything similar?

Best Answer

That is happening to me too on my Versa 2. 
My "Zone Minutes" are going crazy & making it seem like I am running a marathon!  
I am not that person!!

Best Answer

Exact same steps showing on mine every day.  Weird.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same.  Mine is showing 10,235 steps every day as far back as I can go.  Frustrated and they better get it fixed or they are going to lose customers.

Best Answer

Hi everybody! Thank you for keeping us updated. 
I've verified with our team and they are still investigating what might be causing this. 

I've merged other threads about this, so that everybody receives the updates at the same time and everyone affected is informed. 

If possible could you all please share your mobile device model and it's operating system, so that I can pass it to our team to help them with their investigation. 

We appreciate your collaboration.  

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I’m using an iPhone SE (2020) running iOS 17.5.1. It doesn’t happen every time, maybe every couple of days. Closing the app then reopening corrects it - until the next time

Best Answer
0 Votes

OS 17.4.1, iPhone 13, Fitbit Luxe. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ronzonni @Oldchap , Thank you for your replies and information . Really appreciate your collaboration .  I'll pass this along to our team. This will be very helpful . 
Let's see if others are willing to share this info too. The bigger the sample the better for the investigation. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I solved it! What worked for me wasI turning off the Bluetooth setting on
my iPhone for 30 seconds. When I turned back on it seemed to have reset to
the Fitbit week to the correct number of steps. Hope it holds.
Best Answer

Just happened again, today (27), yesterday (27), Saturday (25), Friday (24) & Thursday showing the same number of steps & miles (today’s data). However the zone mins, cal & floors all correct 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get the same number of calories burned every day, even for step count differences of more than 10,000 steps. I'm using an iPhone 14, current OS (17.5.1).

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Oldchap @groundzero  Thank you for keeping us updated. I've passed the info to our team to help them with the investigation. 

@ronzonni , thank you for sharing your solution. I'll add the info also for our team to see what may be causing this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just to be clear, when checking the daily progress report during the week,
the larger display at the top of the iPhone screen doesn’t always match the
more detailed info below. However, when I received my weekly report the
numbers were all accurate.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just googled this as my app is doing the same thing.   Inspire 5 with iphone 12.  It shows same calories and steps every day.   If I click on the steps counter it then goes to the screen with the bar graphs and that shows the correct amount of steps.   

Restarting app fixes it for a few mins, then back to being wrong.

image_123650291 (3).JPGimage_123650291 (2).JPGimage_123650291 (1).JPGimage_123650291.JPG

Show same miles and calories as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure where to reply to you to let you know that mine has corrected itself and is now showing correct data back to May 15. Info before then is incorrect - 164 steps everyday (which is ridiculous, I'm very active). Not sure what caused it to begin recording correctly again, I haven't done anything in the last week or so to try to fix the issue, just been waiting for you all to do that for me!  We'll see if it lasts!

Best Answer
0 Votes