Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

Wow. So many people with this problem. Is this only on OS Apple or  androids  have same problems too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not too sure, did several times over a three day period. Was getting very
frustrated.

--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Same here spent 2 hours with customer support. They are saying it is my fit bit one. Guess I will wait to see if there will be a fix on the error message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting the same error on my One since I tried to update the software. I have gone through all the steps multiple times (deleting, re-entering, etc to no avail). 

Looks as though this problem has been happening for 6 weeks - when will thus be resolved to where it will sync correctly? Thanks in advance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm with you, someone either apple or fitbit should fix this!!!

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
Mine won’t sync to computer either and it’s Dell

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Is bad enough  I can’t sync my Blaze, now I have to log in to the app. It says get new account or log in. I was advised  by my friends to get I watch. But the Fitbit gives my sleep Iwatch don’t have the sleep.

Best Answer
I got mine working and since the clocks changing it’s gone again very frustrating and a disappointment for Fitbit users

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have given up on Fitbit. There are hundreds of us on this app that are having problems syncing,family,friends, co workers. Fitbit doesn’t seem to have a clue how to fix this issue and has been saying for weeks that it’s engineers are working on a solution. I have used competitive fitness watches in the past and have not run into any problems with them. I am going back to my competitive watches along with several friends,co workers and family members. Enough is enough! Good luck everyone. I do hope that you get your trackers working.

Best Answer

How do u reset the fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bad enough I can’t sync my blaze. Now I have to log in the app tell to sign in or make new account. I didn’t relise how many of us users have same problems. My first trackers work better than the. New  ones. I’m back to my Flex 1 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck my friend. Depends which one. But I have tried on my blaze no luck. I’m back using my old flex 1

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not able to set up Fitbit Flex 2. It was working....How much longer.... thanks

Best Answer

What’s the solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to make a new account with my other name and other email. To be able to sync my blaze an charge 2. Is working now. Have 2 accounts now.one for old tracker and new one for new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Larry AW

my Fitbit is already working with my iPhone 6s   And it seems that is been working good since last week. I put a new battery with a piece of paper like someone suggested before and , we’ll the “witchy” suggestion worked I guess. 

Best Answer

Explain the piece of paper, I didn’t see the initial suggestion

Best Answer
Piece of paper? I don’t understand your post.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

The post said a new battery & a piece of paper. Was that a mistake?

Best Answer

Hi.  

Muy is correct., the piece of paper I did add is folded in a way that pushes the battery in, that’s what I did and mine is been working fine   A Fitbit fan suggested this , 

Best Answer
0 Votes