Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284
Mine hasn’t been. I have the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I have received same error message on my phone. Both phone and computer report my battery is low but it is fully charged. And the time is now two hours ahead of actual time!!

Best Answer
Thanks but I got it fixed.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
How?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

It seems this issue is still not resolved. I am still getting error when I try to set up my HR Charge on my iPhone and iPad. Please can you update or any advice what to do to get it to work? I’ve updated OS and reinstalled Fitbit app. Thanks

Best Answer

When are going to get a fix?

Best Answer
Actually, mine is now working. I rebooted my phone.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

iPhone 6 (IOS 11.0.3) trying to pair with a Charge HR, Fitbit app will see and ask for the PIN, but then get the error msg "The operation couldn't be completed. (com.fitbit.HTTP error 0).

I've tried a couple of the solutions in this post, but the error remains.  Can't update the firmware in the device because need a connection to the software.  CATCH 22!!!  ahhhhhhhhh!

Please fix ASAP.

Best Answer
They are working on a solution: slow going as far as I’m concerned!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Exactly my problem!

Best Answer

Wahoo! Finally my Fitbit is set up. Whether there has been a fix or I was just lucky to hit on a sequence that works, I don’t know. I had updated iOS, reinstalled Fitbit app, and that didn’t work. I then closed the app, turned off Bluetooth. Then turned Bluetooth on, opened the app and had another go. Success! 

Best Answer
Congratulations after how many number sequences? Mine is still not updating

Kathy Harris
Best Answer
All I did, is reboot my phone. Maybe you can delete the app and start from scratch

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Did that. Didn’t work. 😞 

Best Answer
Yeah, no! Did this for the nth time and it didn’t work....again!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
Same here tried many times $ still didn't work

Kathy Harris
Best Answer

I tried lots of times, trying different sequence of uninstall app, reinstall app, Bluetooth on, Bluetooth off, app on, app off, and eventually I think I just got lucky. Shouldn’t have to go through all that! Fitbit needs to fix!

Best Answer
I contacted them about this issue TWO weeks ago. I agree in that this issue should’ve been resolved by now. Starting on Monday, I plan to email them daily....just upgrade my Fitbit, at no cost to me, if this one isn’t working.

Does anyone from the Fitbit support team monitor these boards???

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
Yes, this board is being monitored by Fitbit. I accidentally made a blank post and they emailed me.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fully charged Fitbit One says it needs to update through iPhone. It log steps, but will not update even though it is fully charged. Just another of many problems created by the ios update...

Update:

Reset the fitbit, and reloaded the app and it finally updated properly.

Best Answer
0 Votes