Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

Can't get my alta HR to work on my iPhone either......same error code as others are getting.

Best Answer

Still getting error messageStill getting error message

Best Answer

Racer 55

hi. Every day I was trying to see if it would sync and last night was my lucky day and it seemed to work. Today Sunday it seems like it keeps working good.  I didn’t do any magic or trick I just follow the instructions that we all know from beginning. 

Hope u all have good luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Racer 55

hi.   Every day I was trying to see if it would sync and last night was my lucky day and it seemed to work. Today Sunday it seems like it keeps working good.  I didn’t do any magic or trick I just follow the instructions that we all know from beginning. 

Hope u all have good luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No all back up and running for now anyway thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Has this been fixed yet because I’m still getting this error message when I try to set up my Alta. This seems to be happening since I updated to IOS11.0.3

Best Answer
Nope, still can’t sync my Alta either

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello guys. And gals

my firbit is synchronizes but very slow now. But Saturday and sunday was doing ok   I’m already afraid to update my phone today   I don’t know now what to expect. Bbbrrrr??!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any fixes Ive reset. it looks like it disconnected and lost every thing. Even my watch face has reset and is different.
I wish I never updated

Best Answer

I’m really having trouble syncing my blaze. I tried everything I can see what I’m supposed to do Bluetooth. Turn of on. Turn off phone and on. It only see’s my flex2. I should be able to use both. Blaze for walking and Flex2 for my sleep. I’ve been ok all this time. Not since the new app date OS.  

Rosa. 

Best Answer

How long is this going to take

Best Answer
To be honest I'm considering throwing mine away and trying something different - this has really left a bad image of Fitbit in my mind...

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I am having the same http error as of today, never had it before.

Best Answer
You not the only one. I had quite a few since 2014. They either brake or
don’t sync. Have a drawer full of them. This is it. But my garmet is good
so far.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. After about a year I had the same problem with my garmin! I like them despite the fact that their flimsy because it helps me maintain my weight. I’ve lost 25 pounds and I’ve kept it off… I wonder if the expensive versions are any better.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

My Flex syncs fine its my One that will not update. I understand they know about this & are working on a fix. Will we be notified when a fix is available

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.  Why don’t u ask for a refund where u bought it. Or ask Fitbit   Something might come out. No?

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I’m not the only one experiencing problems with my Fitbit Flex 2 having trouble for the last 2 weeks? Mine will not pair with the iPhone for the notifications. It does everything else with no problem

@KateFitbit wrote:

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together.

We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

i just received my Fitbit as a gift and it’s not letting me Acknowledge the disclosures. Any fixes to get past this part? I tried login and out.  I’m super excited to use my shiny new toy and would appreciate any help! 

Best Answer

Welcome.!! It really motivates me by using it everyday.  And sorry that u started with this problem. Lately it’s been like that for old fans of Fitbit.  

Best Answer
0 Votes