Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

Me too, exactly the same situation, don’t know what to do, tried som many way but just doesn’t work  at all, I am stop to work out.

Best Answer

How do I get this resolved? I've tried several times and keep gottingvsame error message. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi Katy

I have similar problems with my tracker. please find below the requested information.

Let me know when you have a solution for this problem.

thanks in advance.

best regards

1. When did you first see this error message? today during updating my tracker
  2. What device model do you have? Charge HR
  3. What iOS version are you currently running? 11.0.03 
  4. What phone provider do you have (Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc)? T-Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

seriously when is this going to get fixed? this is a joke. we have waited patiently for long enough. Fitbit doesn't even have the decency to send an email and mention there is a problem and give a time frame to fix it. Rubbish customer service. 

@CynthiaPK wrote:

Charge 2 now totally useless as it doesn't pair with iPhone, iPad, or computer.  Fitbit has known about this problem for days now and still no fix.  Time to move on.

Best Answer

I have a IPhone 7plus. My Alta went down with the last IOS update and has been unable to sync since. I contacted Apple and they had diagnostics done on my phone. The conclusion was that there is nothing wrong with my phone, and it isn’t the update that caused my Fitbit to go down. Apparently the problem is with the Fitbit app itself. Fitbit needs to do an update to fix/patch the bug in their program. When are they going to do it is the big question.

Best Answer
I knew it wouldn’t be Apple so contacted Fitbit instead. They confirmed it is their App and their engineers are working on it. Still no update from them!

Patricia Phillips
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you for sharing the information with us 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

yea. It’s happening with my iPhone too.  🙁

Best Answer

Hi there, It was happening on my iphone and Alta. I kept trying to sync over a few days. I deleted the app and turned off everything. Eventually they synced again and since then everything has been fine. Persevere, it may well work.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue com.fitbit.HTTP.error 0.  I tried all of the above fixes to no avail. I even deliberately forgot my fitbit one in order to install the device again but now I cannot get it to even install.

@KateFitbit wrote:

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together.

We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Best Answer

My fitbit Blaze isnt syncing with my updated iphone software. So, I’ve unpaired my fitbit, thinking thos would do the trick and now cant relink. Any idea when the fix will be done? 

Best Answer

My Fitbit still isn’t syncing. I’m hoping an update comes through soon. I am Hearing impaired. I know that almost all of my Fitbit friends use their Fitbit’s to track steps and be healthy. I do as well, but it’s much more than that. I use mine because I cannot always hear my phone ring, or tell if I have a text message unless my phone is literally very close. In which case,I can feel the vibration. My Fitbit helps me know when I have an important call or message. 

Best Answer

Any timescale as to when this will be rectified thanks

Best Answer

Hello

i know ha!  It’s been a lot  of weeks with the same situation already. It is disappointing   

Best Answer
Mine worked for like 2 days then IOS 11.3 updated and I’m back to square one. May as well throw it in the garbage. Fitbit isn’t fixing this.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Is there a timeframe when a fix is expected to this error? It would appear to be over a month old based on the thread below. Cheers

Best Answer
Mine has been ok since Fitbit updated about week or so ago.

Bob Pickering
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Bob but I can't update the app either. I get the same error message. A bit frustrating to say the least. Cheers 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know if this will help anyone, but here is what I did to get the sync working again after losing the connection from the OS update:

• Force-closed the Fitbit app by double-tapping the home button to show all the open apps, then swiped each app up to close it.
  • Deleted the Fitbit app from my main phone screen. (Yes, I know I didn't need to close the app to do this, but figured what the heck, why not?)
  • Powered off my iPhone completely. After 15 seconds, powered it back up again.
  • Made sure bluetooth was turned on. (It was, just wanted to make sure.)
  • Reinstalled the Fitbit app from the app store.

The app found my Charge-2 and also the Charge HR, and was able to sync. (The next step, if that didn't work, was to try pairing it from the Fitbit dongle on my laptop but it turned out not to be necessary.)

Good luck! It's frustrating, I know!

Best Answer

Vagoughs 

hi. Thank u for the info, but it seems that my zip is already sync since last night, hope it stays this way now. 

Have a good Sunday 

Best Answer
0 Votes