Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up tracker on iOS see: HTTP.error 0

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 1/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Hi Everyone, I merged a few threads together. We have received reports that some IOS users are unable to set up their tracker and are seeing an HTTP.error 0 message. Our engineers are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your reports at this time! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
284 REPLIES 284

I am having the same issue with my new iPhone 8, but I am not getting an error... it just keeps searching and asking me to ensure that it is charged, and ask me to turn off and turn back on the bluetooth.

Best Answer

It was the same for me but once I turned off bluetooth on my iphone it reloaded.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have just had the same error code please help me 😟 I’m trying to set up my charge 2 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi my iPhone 5 was saying the same after trying everything the past 2 days ,suggested ,the code finally showed up this eve 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am having the same problem. I was told that it’s not a Fitbit problem though. Apparently it has to do with the last IOS update. I was told apple is working on a fix. Keep checking for updates

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Jackie Crossley
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!

Please excuse any typos this message is being sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing as of yet. I even contacted Apple. They did a diagnostic test on my phone and said it was the app, not the phone 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately I can’t help. I still have been unable to sync my device. I contacted Apple and they did diagnostic test on my phone. They said there’s a problem with the app

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine actually worked this evening!! It took a few weeks (however long we’ve had iOS 11) I was shocked! 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yey!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was unable to log in on my fitbit account via my phone but I was able to log in on the website. After a few attempts on my phone, I was able to connect my Fitbit Charge 2 with my phone, by doing the same procedure when I was connecting my Charge 2 with my phone for the first time. The only problem I have now is, it didn't sync all my activities (shown on the account via website log in) into my phone fitbit app. If anyone can help me with this issue, I'd gladly appreciate it. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having no issues with my Blaze until the IOS 11 update and I have the latest patch that came out today 11.0.3 but still can not sync my Fitbit data I get a message saying my phones bluetooth isn’t turned on. In an attempt to solve the problem I deleted the blaze and now I cannot reconnect my device, when I am on the page for setting up a new device I cannot click the “I Agree” on the terms of service page. I have been unable to sync up data for several days now 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That’s right. It is Fitbit not Apple.

Patricia Phillips
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks

Jackie Crossley
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

my charge 2 is not updating even after trouble shooting. What do i do? How long will it take you to fix? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
It worked almost right after I posted this. I hope you had luck with it too!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
No luck so far

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
No luck yet , no updates on app come through yet

Jackie Crossley
Best Answer

This advice worked....thank you nothing else worked until I closed the app on the I phone.

Best Answer