Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Weight Logs Not Displaying

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 1/17

I have good news! Updating to version 2.18 of the Fitbit App should resolve this issue. If you haven't already updated, click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

Thanks for everybody's patience while this was being worked out!

Fitbit Update 1/6
Our engineers are currently investigating a bug where historical weight logs are not being displayed in the iOS App. In order to help with resolving this issue, can you please provide the following information:

1. What type of iOS device you are using.

2. What software version is your iOS device running (ie iOS 9.2, iOS 8, etc)?
3. What Fitbit App version are you running?

If you are unsure which app version you have, you can find out by: clicking the account button in the bottom right-hand corner > click the help button > and the app version is at the top. Version 2.17 is the most current version of the iOS App.

As a short-term workaround, you should be able to see your weight log history on Fitbit.com. Also, logging out of the Fitbit App and then back in has helped some Community members experiencing this problem too.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have good news! Updating to version 2.18 of the Fitbit App should resolve this issue. If you haven't already updated, click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store.

@Kiwimaggs13 are you still experiencing trouble? If so, I'd recommend restarting your tracker, rebooting your iOS device, and then turning your iOS device's Bluetooth off for 10 seconds and then back on.

@Sravit Glad to hear that you are back on track. Robot Happy

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82
Has anyone else seen this? After looking at my year display, my current and older weight logs disappeared. I think it might have happened after looking at BF%.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Bumping this again.

As earlier, it seems to happen when I look at the "year" view of weight, etc.This keeps happening.  I log out and log back in to get it back.

Very annoying and time consuming.  I can't "see" the weight logs

Best Answer
0 Votes
The recent weigh ins are I longer showing on the iOS app. The data is there in the graph, but there is no list anymore. Is this a bug in the app version maybe?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mcreeder Welcome to the Community.

For clarification, are your weighing yourself on an Aria scale or are you manually logging your weight?

If you are weighing yourself on an Aria scale, I'd recommend the troubleshoots listed in this link.

Hope this helps you out!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I am using aria scales. Always worked before, but just stopped showing results this week. The results are in the graph, just not listing in the resent weigh ins log
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mcreeder What type of iOS device are you using and what operating system is it running (ie iOS 8, iOS 9.2, etc)?

Also, does force quitting and reopening the App help? You can force quite by: rapidly double tapping your iOS home button > swipe left until you see a preview of the Fitbit iOS App > and swipe up on the preview to force close.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

iOS 9.2 on phone. Force quitting doesnt help

also i have iOS 9.2 on my ipad and the weigh in log is working there

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing just started happening to me yesterday. I manually enter my weight every day( since the Aria scale stopped working months ago). Suddenly yesterday all my weight entries completely disappeared. I can see the current day weight but I used to be able to see every day going back since I started using Fitbit. I have rebooted but that doesn't work. This is both on iPhone and iPad app. The online dashboard via the browser still shows the history. How do I get this back ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had the same issue. All of a sudden all of my previous weight logs had disappeared. I took a chance, deleted the app, reinstalled the app, and logged in. All my previous weight logs appeared again as before! I then viewed previous entries and body fat % graph, closed Fitbit app, then restarted. Like others before, logs were once again lost. Deleted app again, reinstalled and logged in and once again all logs appear. Looks like viewing bf% must cause some kind of glitch. Hopefully all is well from here on out, I just won't be checking on bf% from now on. Am glad to see my logged weights again! Hope it works for you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Out of curiosity, what type of iOS device are you using and what software version are you running (ie iOS 9.2, iOS 8, etc)?@SpringBoard Does your weight appear on your Fitbit.com dashboard? @Capsntabs Also, does force quitting the App and then reopening it help?

@2pupswalker Did you make any changes to your router, password, or internet provider? This could be the reason why you are experiencing sync trouble with your scale. Click here for more details.

Also, does force quitting/reopening the App help? Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm using an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.2. Force quitting the app and reopening the app does not work. The problem occurs when you access the graph and select to see the YEAR graph for weight, body fat, bmi or lean vs fat. After viewing the year graph, if you close out of the app, then reopen the app, the logged weigh ins no longer appear. To restore the logged weigh ins it is necessary to log out of the app in the account area, then log back in.
Best Answer
0 Votes
This had happened to me too! All my weight logs have gone so I can't scroll them, I could still see the graphs, but today they disappeared too. Now I have nothing, I can't even see the days logged weight, help! Restarting doesn't help, I am on iPhone 6 with iOS 9.2
Best Answer
0 Votes
This just happened to me now. I reference that data regularly, including the weekly average. Obviously not fixed months later.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My weight log has suddenly disappeared. I've turned my phone off and on, but nothing. Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
Hi, 2 or 3 days ago my weight history suddenly disappeared. I can see my goal progress, and If I open the graphs it's ok, but there's no list preview with dates..
How Can I fix it? (Turn off/on the iPhone didn't help)
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's mysterious @Jilltt56

Have moved your post from the Flex to the iOS section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Wishing a wonderful day

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this problem too. Like another user, I can see the graphs and my current progress ('___lost since x/x and __kg to go and this goal is in the bag'), but my entire weight history has gone (eg weight and fat % from previous days logged)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @Sravit! It's nice to see you on board! Smiley HappyI'd like to know what type of iOS device are you using and the software version you're running? Also, do you see your weight on your online Fitbit Dashboard? 

Keep me posted and Happy New Year! Cat Wink

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, thank you 🙂

I'm using iPhone6 with iOS 8.4 and I see the weight history online.

Best Answer
0 Votes