Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band Broke

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Alta since April and the band broke at the connector to the actual fitbit part. I can't wear it as it does not stay on, at all. Is there any way this can be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey hey @kwasserman @SunsetRunner! In these cases the best step is getting in touch with support so they can evaluate your case, warranty status and options. I'm sure they will be happy to help.

In the meantime, I suggest checking our Returns & Warranty policy for reference. 

Welcome to the Community and let me know how it goes! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
86 REPLIES 86

My Alta band seperated. The rubber strap seperated from the plastic it was adhered to. I used Crazy Glue to put it back together but now I'm afraid of losing it 😞

Best Answer

Hey hey @kwasserman @SunsetRunner! In these cases the best step is getting in touch with support so they can evaluate your case, warranty status and options. I'm sure they will be happy to help.

In the meantime, I suggest checking our Returns & Warranty policy for reference. 

Welcome to the Community and let me know how it goes! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
Thanks Cindy. I called this morning and my replacement band will be going out soon! Fitbit customer support is always very responsive when you need assistance.
Best Answer

HI! I contacted costumer service and they are sending me a replacement wristband. Maybe you should contact them as well. I sent an email and they responded within a couple of hours. I am very happy with the costumer service so far.

Best Answer

THANKS! I did contact costumer service last night thru email and have already got a response. I am VERY happy with the costumer service so far! Now I need to be patient and wait for my replacement wristband.

Best Answer

Hey there @SunsetRunner @kwasserman!  It's great to hear that you're getting a replacement Robot Happy. You'll be ready to get back on track, once you get it don't forget to set it up as a new device found the instructions on @Odyssey13's post

Catch you later! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

This happenned 2 me 2 after almost a year

what do i do

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @rpatel! I recommend contacting the Support Team so they can review your options, they'll be more than happy to get you back on track. 

See you around! 

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer

IMG_0108.JPG

I'm not sure if this is broken or if it's supposed to come off there. Please help

Best Answer

IMG_1732.JPG

I have the same problem and I've worn it for only 7 months. My warranty is only for 6 months so I don't think they will replace it. Smiley Sad

Best Answer

Thanks for visiting the Community @Isapanda @PeggyTang! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this inconvenience, I recommend contacting the Support Team they'll be mo than glad to review your options in order to get you back on track as soon as possible. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer

Sincerely appreciate the invaluable reassurance provided by moderators like your kindself. 

I've contacted the Support team & they've responded promptly requesting for my contact details & location. 

Will keep everyone in the loop about my experience. 

Have a peaceful & happy new year!

Best Answer

I did the same before posting. I've heard datarse reposnses from this forum than customer service. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the same before posting here. I've heard more  reposnses from this forum than customer service. I'm still waiting for someone to contact me back. LeSigh

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, this forum is very helpful. I am so glad I found it and have gotten a lot of answers to questions I have had! I am glad you are getting help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you call or send an email? I sent an email as it was pretty late at night and I got a response within a few hours. Maybe send another email or try calling? I have only good things to say about costumer service. I hope you get the help you deserve.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is what mine looked like and I had the same color! I LOVE the teal. My replacement is plum and I am happy with it. I would have loved another teal but just happy to have a replacement!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would send an email with this picture, maybe they can help. This should not have happened after 7 months. Good luck and keep us posted.

Best Answer

Did you get a replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes