Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App crashes when accessing app gallery/clock faces - RESOLVED w/2.75

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 7/26

Hi, everyone!

I have a great update for you all. Today we released the Fitbit for Android app, version 2.75. This app version resolves the app gallery/clock faces crash. Please update the app! Once you've updated, please let me know if you're still experiencing an app crash. 

Thanks so much for patiently waiting while we worked on and released the fix. We're always striving to improve the Fitbit app experience and your feedback is always appreciated. 

Hi, everyone!

Thanks for reporting this app crash with Android that started with 2.72 and is now still happening on 2.73. I'd like to inform you all that this has been escalated to our team for investigation. 

To help us investigate, if you could please provide the following it would help us out:

• Phone you're using (Samsung Galaxy S8) 
  • The Android OS your phone is running (Ex. 4.4.4)
  • App version you are on (current version is 2.73)

Thanks so much for your help and patience! Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
80 REPLIES 80

@Christiaan25 Thanks for the reply! Yeah, it does sound like Bluetooth is the issue here. If you'd like to double-check compatibility with your phone model, you can do that here

For everyone else, since it seems no one else is still experiencing crashes in the Fitbit app when accessing the app gallery/clock faces, I'm going to consider this as resolved. Please update the Fitbit app to version 2.75 if you haven't already. If anyone has any new issues to report, please open a new topic. Thanks for all your help! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer