Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation graph is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that the green and yellow lines have changed and now are all over the place on the graph. All graphs for different days start with a 0:00 hrs. The fluctuations are not at all in line with what I was reading up until today.  Anyone experienced this issue?? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,292 REPLIES 1,292

Kudos.  Good to hear about a device that delivers.  How do you like it?

Best Answer

My EOV charts do not match between the old and the new version in side by side comparison. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, as well as the steps tried on your own. I'm happy to share with you that our team has released the Android app 3.65 version (Android 8.0 OS or higher) which includes improvements for the Estimated Oxygen Levels graph. Because this is a progressive roll out, if you don't see it available yet, check later. 

Your feedback and patience are truly appreciated. Please don't hesitate to let me know if the issue persists so I can keep our team informed.

Best Answer

So why can't release notes just say that instead of the standard "We fixed some bugs and made stability improvements."?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I'm not seeing an update in the play store.

Best Answer

Yes same issue. Guess there is nothing we can really do about I have read thousands of comments but here we are.

Best Answer

Neithr did I but I updated anyway and it worked -.Versa 2

Best Answer

You just got an update???

Best Answer
0 Votes

on the 10th and it worked - even though Play store  said my Fitbit had been updated on the 9th - on the 9th everything looked the same with  lots of yellow lines etc. but when I updated on the 10th everything was back to normal - hope that makes sense

Best Answer
0 Votes

I keep checking the app but has not gave me the choice showing an update

Best Answer

The smoothing/averaging function has been sensitized to the point of uselessness.  We're just presented with a useless instantaneous variation graph.

Doesn't anyone at Fitbit test stuff before updating millions of customers?

More than useless now.  But I can't even show you a before and after, because the new algorithm is retroactive...

Best Answer

Well I'm updated but you didn't redraw the graphs that you converted with the last update. I'm guessing the problem wasn't just the graphs but the underlying data. So I'll guess I'll have to wait and see tomorrow if you've actually fixed it.

Best Answer

Did you get the new 3.65 update yet

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same question here, I just wanna know if someone on 3.65 had its graphs back to "normal" it's fine if fitbit updates stuff and let's say now we realize we have to go to the doctor, but just tell us.

I have no issue getting a polisomnography, but I won't go spend that money if it's just a bug.

Thanks, 

Best Answer

Exactly! My graphs are still "off" ... Waiting Fitbit.... Ugh

Best Answer

I called customer support she said they are rolling it out in small waves its on its way....but I agree if someone out there already has the 3.65 can you please let us know if your information reverted back to what those past graphs showed or not?

You got 3.65 update already?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your graphs are off? Even on 3.65 mind sharing a screenshot? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is how my charts looks. Before the update, i rarely spiked into the
orange levels. Always in the green
Best Answer

Nope it's still messed up. Getting really fed up now. You really need to be doing something about this. App is fully updated and we are still seeing these crazy graphs. It's ridiculous.

Screenshot_20220813-092440.jpg

Best Answer
Mine after update is back to normalPoslano s mojeg uređaja Galaxy
Best Answer