Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated Oxygen Variation graph is broken

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I just noticed that the green and yellow lines have changed and now are all over the place on the graph. All graphs for different days start with a 0:00 hrs. The fluctuations are not at all in line with what I was reading up until today.  Anyone experienced this issue?? Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1,292 REPLIES 1,292

The problem is the moderator posted the update would be available and in that was a compatabilty place to click that says you need an OS of 10 or higher. I have an older phone Samsung 8+ with a 9 so that means even if I update it won't work with my phone. I'm not going to go out and get a new phone just for this, I don't trust it any more anyway.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still having issues with my sleep/oxygen graph....

Best Answer

I have a Samsung Galaxy  S-7 and the update worked for me

Best Answer

After watching this thread for quite some time,  my graph is still messed up, despite being shown my fitbit (versa 3) is up to date.

Can't Fitbit folks go back and undo the changes that were done ?

Best Answer

We see it, but it looks like chaos so we have no idea how to interpret it.

Best Answer

If there are yellow lines filling the top part and same with below of green, then that's the mess, not right. Apparently waiting for updates, several, pertains to phone types etc I think. 

Best Answer
Thankyou for the info . I'll just wait for them to get round to it then .
Best Answer

Totally agree! Mine notifications feature on my watch stopped working then I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and turned off and on my watch and it seemed to get notifications... Now it has stopped again.... As for the graphs they have never been right since the horrendous update that they can't seem to fix. 

Best Answer

Needless to say, I would be afraid to install it. I have 3.64 and the graphs don't bother me so I'm standing pat.

Best Answer

We'll see if my new fitbit and watch works!! If not👎

Best Answer
0 Votes

The sleep function is hosed. Apparently it doesn't do arithmetic well.And that's why I bought it. If this update doesn't improve it I will be demanding my money back.

Screenshot_20220815-185156.png

Best Answer

Bought my Sense at Costco specifically bc Fitbit has not been working well for me with the other versions. It's always something and so flaky. Will be returning mine. 

Best Answer

well we'll see tomorrow with both new products!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea I have noticed that feature also!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I'm 83 and this is the way all my graphs look. Does anybody know how I can fix this? I have unloaded it and loaded it back on. I have updated everything. It says my Fitbit is up today and I took it off of there and reinstalled it and it graphs still looks like this. What can I do? Can someone please send me a text message as I'm 83. I'm very bad about figuring out how to do this. Tell me what I can do to fix this. I only bought the watch to use for the sleep app and I really need to use it. Thank you

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with you here the way the gra day fts nice water picture used to be. I could read them and figure them out. I can't figure these out at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

Something is really off or some of us have had issues for a long time without knowing it.  We need answers and they need to be very clear about it. If it's a glitch then at least let us know. Not happy at this moment!

Best Answer

Still broken. 🤦

Best Answer
What is your current version of the Fitbit App after your update on your S7 phone?
Best Answer
0 Votes

The new app is not available in Google Play Store. It's still the 3.64.5 version. 
I have a Motorola Mogo G Stylus, Android 11 version, and live in Canada. 

Best Answer
0 Votes