Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got the S8+ yesterday, but my Blaze no longer receives notifications from my device. I've reset the Blaze, removed it from my account, gone through setup, restarted the phone and Blaze, uninstalled the app, and every other troubleshooting recommendation on the forums. All permissions are granted. No luck. Everything else syncs. Is this just a compatibility issue? 

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
680 REPLIES 680

I'm glad to hear some of you are successfully using your Fitbit trackers with the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+. Since the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ was officially added to our list of supported devices a few months ago, I'm now closing this thread. 

For those who are still having issues, please try troubleshooting notifications with these suggestions. For the Blaze owners who are experiencing a shorter battery life with the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, you can follow this thread here for updates. 

If there are new issues that may come up, please open a new topic for discussion and help. Also, our Support team is always happy to help. Thanks everyone! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer