Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't sync anymore after 2.64

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi bought a fitbit charge 2 yesterday and set it up fine. There was 1 error with a Bluetooth problem but I clicked "Try again" and then it connected no problem. 

All was going well until I went into the app and noticed it hadn't been syncing so I tried this and it won't connect to the Bluetooth anymore.

I tried resetting it but it didn't make a difference, even with it plugged in correctly. I have  Samsung j3. 

Any help is greatly appreciated

Moderator edit: Title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
99 REPLIES 99

My friend is unable to sync too with charge 2. Done apps update. Power off and on the phone. Restart charge 2. Everything has been done even delink fitbit. Now is unable to link back 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My friend is unable to sync too with charge 2. Done apps update. Power off and on the phone. Restart charge 2. Everything has been done even delink fitbit. Now is unable to link back 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same problem since midnight last night, won't sync up with my phone, nor my tablet, did everything, with no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't know what happened I got fed up and watched a movie on my phone
after it was over i opened my app and now it's syncing
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine hasn't synced up since 12:02 this morning

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine won't sync either since the last update, seems fitbit has messed up big time, how about fixing it so we can use the Android app again?

Best Answer

Can add in the compatible mobile phone too, please??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Worse now. Tried to unpair and unable to pair back?!?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit ionic doesn't sync since last night... never had this problem before. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contacted fitbit live chat support and problem solved. Device can be paired again and sync too. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see a number of users posting they can't sync since the update (myself included!) I haven't seen any replies from Fitbit staff yet - anyone know if they are working on fixing this update for Android users? It's very frustrating. 

Yes I have tried everything in the troubleshooting shooting tips and even called the customer service line. Yes my phone is supported, and customer service was only able to help me get it to sync on my computer not my phone. 

Best Answer

I have been having the same issue since last week.  Now all of a sudden this morning, everything is syncing as it should with the app.  I have a charge hr, the phone is wiko fever, not on the list but always worked in the past.  Only thing is that in bluetooth settings the tracker doesn't show up but I don't care as long as it is syncing.  It's been good for six hours now...

Best Answer

I have a charge HR too and a pixel XL and LITERALLY immediately after I posted this it synced all of a sudden! Fingers crossed it keeps working. But very strange as I did nothing different 🤔

Best Answer

My fitbit 2 was syncing up until yesterday. It is now not ayncing with my phone. How do I fix this?

Best Answer

I have an ionic and a galaxy s7 and I have been having issues since last week. It's just an android problem because I also have an iphone for work and the fitbit syncs with that just fine. I did all the troubleshooting things and it worked for the weekend but all of a sudden today it's an issue again (since they did an app update this morning). UGH! I have never had issues or been mad at fitbit but seriously what gives!

Best Answer

My lgk8 and alta hr were best friends until the larest update..now will not sync..tried recomended resets..still no sync 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just did a factory reset hoping that resetting everything after the new app update will fix the issues. I kept getting a message that said K-pay detects a connection issue between your ionic and your phone. UGH!!!! If this doesn't work I don't know what I'm going to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having same problem, updated yesterday and now wont sync, tried everything, resetting fibit, uninstalling app... nothing! 

@dverseput wrote:

My fitbit 2 was syncing up until yesterday. It is now not ayncing with my phone. How do I fix this?

Best Answer

I have the same issue with my Ionic. No amount of restarting or reinstalling works. I keep seeing messages from fitbit saying the sync issues are fixed, but obviously they are not. Had a garmin device prior to this and think I will go back to it. This is getting ridiculous. Something as simple as a bluetooth connection and they can't figure it out.

Best Answer

I am going home tonight to see if my alta have any issues. If it does not then I will install the app on my husbands phone and see if it can find my ionic. Try to pin point the issue to android, ionic, or my phone. I'm officially pissed though.

Best Answer
0 Votes