Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

It would be good to actually read the thread before commenting. 🙂

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
I have the moment clock on and it is in the 12 HR format
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bugaboos wrote:
Is there an estimated time as to when this will be fixed?

Fitbit is so fast when it comes to updates and fixing issues.  Enjoy the new watch faces Fitbit posted this morning in the forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the latest software update number? I receive an update today but there are no new watch faces. Maybe i dont have the latest

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, in device settings / clock display I see only 4 "old" styles of clock. I've updated my blaze yesterday to the newest version. What's wrong ?

Best Regards.

Damian

Best Answer
0 Votes
Read the thread you've just posted in and you'll find out!

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello, the new clock faces appeared on my blaze yesterday evening (6pm) while at the gym, but this morning when I went to change to one, the only ones available were the original ones? Has something happened?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @garethgoneawol please scroll up and read @MatthewFitbit' a post above. 

Best Answer
Sorry, I made a brew and scrolled up and read the forum, cheers for that.
Best Answer
Anyone else having issues? I tried one clock face, loved it, so thought I'd try another then my blaze got stuck, wouldn't change the face and the list of faces disappeared from my app. The only way to rectify it was to uninstall the app, remove the blaze and re-link to my account. After getting hyper about the new choices, I now only have the option to have the original ones.... Is there a known issue? Or am I the only one?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@J_McC wrote:
Anyone else having issues? I tried one clock face, loved it, so thought I'd try another then my blaze got stuck, wouldn't change the face and the list of faces disappeared from my app. The only way to rectify it was to uninstall the app, remove the blaze and re-link to my account. After getting hyper about the new choices, I now only have the option to have the original ones.... Is there a known issue? Or am I the only one?

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/New-Blaze-Clock-Faces/td-p/1557514

Best Answer

@Ozzie65 Worked for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have Moment working fine, I'm not going to change anything until whatever bug they've discovered is worked out. Moment (and Argyle) are what I've been asking for. Higher contrast daytime clockfaces.
Best Answer
0 Votes

none of the clock faces are feminine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ecer since the update, I'm having an issue with selecting a new clock face. I was delighted to find the update for my FitBit Blaze merely an hour or so after hearing of the release, and promptly chose a new clock face. Moment has an amazing look to it, it is literally all the information I am looking for on my main face, and in a great font. As some have pointed out, it would benefit to be able to cycle the weather on the face, and I personally would love an option for color choice for the time. Red is great, I'd love green. But I digress. 

I have recently attenpted to look to look at the other clock faces, and sadly, when I open the "Clock Faces" option, there is nothing there to choose from (see attached photo). I have even gone so far as to......

Well that's just not right. I deleted my Blaze from the app and when I reconnected it, I lost my update. That sucks. I guess technically my problem is solved now, but... I really liked that clock face. 

Best Answer

Hi @CoachJohnny - Please take a look at the main firmware update thread - see below, for updates on this. Thanks

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Blaze-Firmware-Update-17-8-301-4/m-p/1557842#U1557842

Best Answer
Yea, I saw it after I posted, the update popped up saying they had been taken down.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad there will be more clock face options, but what I really wish is that we could customize some of the existing ones, such as by choosing the background color. And I like the basic look of the Flare face, but wish that it showed my step count. Of the new ones, I sort of like Moment, but not if it only has Military time, and not if the time can only be in red. Again, it would be nice if we could choose the color scheme for each face design.

Best Answer

"Moment" face

I like it but the date should be "Wednesday Sep 2016"

Should not "Wed September 2016"

Because no need to see full month name.

@AndrewFitbit wrote:
These new clock faces have been temporarily disabled while we address an update issue. They will return!

If you are having trouble with your tracker or app following the update, please use the website dashboard to select one of the original clock faces and then sync.

The initial wave of users will receive the update starting September 12th, 2016, and will eventually be rolled out to everyone within a few days. If the update to the latest firmware version is not yet available for your Blaze, just hang tight!

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right (the dial will always be filled for heart rate). The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
If this isn't already solved, try removing your Fitbit from the app and reconnect. That solved mine.
Best Answer
0 Votes