Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639
I'm giving up. It's time for a new watch 😶
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shutterbug99 wrote:
I'm giving up. It's time for a new watch 😶

Yes, that's Fitbit wants you to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm giving up on fitbit. Time for the Gear S3 classic.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You guys should make holiday faces!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish multistat didn't highlight the numbers in pink once goal reached, it makes it a git to read. There's too much pink on the watch face choices as it is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hawkyou, you can choose 12/24 hrs format via the settings screen on your on-line log in dashboard. Then when you next sync your watch it'll update accordingly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will Fitbit do Themed clock faces for the Christmas period etc??

Best Answer

Went with Argyle. Nice color, not to loud. Has everything I need and you can cycle thru the options with a tap. Only change would be to put ":" between hours and minutes. Moment just had to much info. I know what month it is. The red display reminds me of an old casio watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

am enjoying the new blaze, but having difficult time changing the face to the military time clock

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband was having a hard time too to change the time to military time.  But I figured it out. You have to go onto fitbit.com, then go to settings, then go to clock display time and just change it to 24 hrs. 

Good luck. 

Best Answer

Can we please have cuter clock faces?? My daughter and I both got new watches for Christmas I got my really pretty pink Blaze... She got an Apple Watch and she has access to many many beautiful clock faces including one very cute Minnie Mouse I just think Fitbit could make this a lot more fun especially since my pink watch and gold frame is so pretty the clock faces are so boring though... Also as a beginner with this I wish it was a bit easier to set up.

Best Answer

The new faces that were pushed out in 2016 were great but, it’s been a while and I’m getting bored again. Are there any plans for some new faces to come out soon? 

Best Answer

Buy a Garmin Vivoactive 3, then you can have whatever you want as a watchface.

Best Answer

Well I love my Blaze and just got it for Christmas it was fairly expensive
and I'm still enjoying using it so I won't be switching over anytime soon.
But thanks for the tip.

Yes please, cute and fun clock faces should be a pretty easy thing for them
to do.... that said I love my new Blaze and it is helping me peel off a few
pounds and I'm sometimes it's even getting my 10000 step goal.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

So I love all the different clock faces but I really want to be able to see my heart rate without clicking for each one. For example, the chronograph, if I could see the heart rate instead of the date like I can on the default one. All of them really, I can't really use the cool ones because I want to see the heart rate. Also if when I was using the timer I could see it that would be nice but maybe the screen is too small.

Best Answer
I would think they can integrate it together or have a setting where you
can focus on the data you want during your workout and have the cute clock
face at other times
Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s time for some new clock faces, please!

Best Answer

Hi. Just looking to see if there's any plans for any new clock faces??

Best Answer

wrote:

The new faces that were pushed out in 2016 were great but, it’s been a while and I’m getting bored again. Are there any plans for some new faces to come out soon? 

A second set of new faces where also released in 2017 

Best Answer
Nope. This is the long thread of broken dreams
Best Answer