Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639
Nope. Has been said before by fitibit. They don't love us unless we buy a
new one. I went with a Galaxy watch from Samsung
Best Answer
Me too!
Best Answer

@Micber wrote:
Nope. Has been said before by fitibit. They don't love us unless we buy a
new one.

That is exactly Apples philosophy.

Best Answer

I also got an Apple Watch 3. I hate Fitbit now. They’re a bunch of bs and not helpful at all.

At least Apple will legit help you out and not forget about you when they say they will forward a link for help topics

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

I’m also so unhappy at the way Fitbit handled this and responses to our feedback I’m switching to an apple watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is on a 12 hour format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @B-4, I assume that you have a problem?

Best Answer

I was replying to someone who asked if the Moment? clockface only came in 24 hour format.  Maybe I did something wrong.  Thought I clicked on reply,  Sorry.

Actually, I do have a question.  Some on here said that they updated fitbit and lost the new clockfaces.  I don't want to lose them so should I not update when one comes up.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Regarding the Flare clock face, can someone tell me what the purple flare represents?  It doesn't appear to be steps.  Also why does it sometimes flare out more than others?

Thanks,

Deek

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am beyond disappointed with the customer service from Fitbit. My Blaze, which is 3 years old but I spent a good deal of money on at the time, is not holding a charge longer than 12 hours. After researching online I contacted customer service today. Their response was since you attempted everything we asked, and it didn't solve the issue, you can have 25% off a new model. I also learned that the warranty is only good on any model for only one year. This means you can spend $100's of money on an item but after a year you are not our problem. Well that's great but it leaves me disappointed in the lack of customer service and instead of using this "amazing" discount I will be going elsewhere to spend my money with a company that values their customers.

Best Answer
Their customer service is awful. I regret getting a Fitbit blaze and they don’t care to make any customer happy

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Yes use the anlog clock face this shows both time styles 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Blaze watch desperately needs a full analog clock face that includes visual, not tap-screen, access to on-board functions. The Versa has a similar clock face.

There has to be more available options for clock face selections for the Blaze. Nice watch, but still very lacking in  important features.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love it if I could get a mickey mouse watch face for my versa.  I really like the mickey mouse on the apple watch but the versa suits my needs.  Fit bit could you please  consider this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @lmckill2  you might want to post your thought on the Versa in the Feature Request rather than on the community help board for the Blaze. Your request is beyond what the typical Fitbit user will btw able to help with. 

I did find this request for the ionic

Mickey Mouse clock face

Or connect a developer odd a watch you like ans ask if they could modify it with your thoughts. 

Fitbit does not need to be the party that makes a Face for the Versa.

Best Answer

This is a joke, with how much we paid your team doesn’t care enough about its users to give us a few more options??? Next time I buy a watch it will be an apple with this kind of horrible customer care. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought a Samsung Galaxy watch after they did this to me. I have
thousands of watch faces with a round face and a great looking watch for
250 that lasts 3-5 days on a charge. Apple will have to charge every night
Best Answer
0 Votes
Everyone leaving Fitbit could be avoided if they actually cared. Oh well, I also spent money elsewhere on a watch.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Micber ot is hard to design a square face for a round watch, I'm not sure of I understand your point. 

@April11 I know many that have up their AW for lack of clock face options ans have gone to Fitbit. 

@JasonP9876789 if you can by an Apple you could also by an ionic or Versa, than unlike the AW you could design or have a friend design the exact face you want. 

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue 

You make no sense.  A Samsung Galaxy watch is a.round watch like normal watches.  They have thousands of round faces to chose from for it's watch.  Why would I want them square?  I won't go back to Fitbit so why.woikd I want another quare watch like an apple watch and pay through the nose 

Best Answer
0 Votes