Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639
Hahaha!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry they have abandoned this product and expect us to buy a new one.
Maybe you will get some support then. For how long who knows
Best Answer

@Micber wrote:
Sorry they have abandoned this product and expect us to buy a new one.
Maybe you will get some support then. For how long who knows

How is this different from the cell phone manufacturer, a home appliance, or a car manufacturer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

As mentioned in my previous post, I appreciate all the feedback provided about the Fitbit Blaze and as suggested previously, I recommend visiting our feature suggestions board and share your opinions with our team.

Let's keep the stepping up! Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Please could someone from Fitbit create new clock faces because, the Apple Watch has loads of clock faces to choose from, whereas Fitbit doesn’t have many to choose from.

Best Answer
Please move this thread to the features suggestion board. Thanks!
Best Answer

Hey @Joshb12 and @Micber, thanks for your participation in the Community.

Regarding your suggestion about adding new clock faces to the Blaze, I took the liberty and searched requests like this and noticed that our team do not currently have plans to release more clock faces for this trackerYou can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it. Smiley Very Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
The forums fitbit representative said to post under this forum. I won't
buy another due to this
Best Answer

With all the new smart watches coming out, why doesn't FitBit want to support us with new watch faces?  If I need to replace my blaze with a new watch I would likely move to something that you can download new watch faces for.

Best Answer

You mean that companey that has a fruit in their name, the one that really doesn't feel like you own their products even after you pay out way more than it is worth? 

People with that watch tell me that they wish they had as many faces as I have  to choose from on the ionic or versa. 500 for the Versa, and if that is not enough, the user can make their own, or get a friend to do it for them

Best Answer
wow the grammar! anyway.. yes they wont support us.
Best Answer

Rich, people with the Fitbit Blaze wish they could get support from FitBit to be able to get access to more watch faces without having to buy a new Versa watch.  I don't like the way apple expects you to buy new product every year or so and it appears FitBit is following the same approach.  I like FitBit and all.  Just wish they would continue to support my 18 month old watch.

Best Answer

How about some more new clock faces. Might be time for an upgrade or some customised ones 🙂

Best Answer

Hey guys, I hope you are doing well.

As stated in my previous post, unfortunately our team do not currently have plans to release more clock faces for the Fitbit BlazeYou can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

If you want to share more ideas with us, feel free to visit our feature suggestions board.

Let me know if you need anything else. Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Haaahaaaahaaaaa,
No regard for customers!
Best Answer

How do I change the face clock time from 24 hr to 12 be?  I do not like using military time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let's go to Fitbit help site, link to help also found below.

How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

Learn how to fix the time on your Fitbit device or change from a 12 to 24 clock
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Guys any chance of new faces for Blaze? 

Best Answer
We've asked them several times and they say no. We should buy a new fit bit to replace our Blaze which is no longer supported. My Blaze works great so why replace it? Got so upset that FitBit is acting so much like Apple that I ended up getting a new Apple Watch 4. Very happy with it,

John
Best Answer

I just got an Apple Watch myself! Very pleased with it. No regrets

Best Answer