Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639
Hahaha this is so funny you say you have no plans to implement our
suggestion but yet you ask us to continue making suggestions you crack me
up. I think this may be the epitome of oxymoronic LOL
Best Answer

Only 1 digital clock includes seconds. Please include more. As a volleyball official I need something with seconds besides the chronograph. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry they won't be updating this watch. You can see the message above
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it would be awesome to address the SIMPLE and EASY solutions to many of your (currently) loyal FitBit customers. We all know that plans can be changed and it would seem that in the spirit of customer service that you reconsider and address the simple requests of your customers. To suggest that we have to buy a newer model, for something that we just got as a gift for Christmas, is very short-sighted and almost insulting. It isn't like the Blaze is a $50 basic model.

Best Answer

Thank you for your kind words but a suggestion to upgrade seems to disregard those who have just bought the blaze and it obviously has the functionality to change watch faces but the limitation seems to be in the software and imagination of the designs/designers. Unfortunately due to this bugbear, in time, I’m more likely to upgrade away from Fitbit rather than feel that customers having to hassle the company for basic software upgrades seems too much effort for what should be as standard

Best Answer

Wait. So your saying that I have to go buy a completely new model even though I just got this for Christmas LAST YEAR. Why are you asking for feedback a suggestions and not listening to them? Why bother giving us a voice then? I have read so many comments about how people are giving up Fitbit and moving on because of the lack of customer service and the lack of people actually listening to them. My watch is still basically brand new, and was not cheap. I expected more for all the money my husband spent on it. Offer an upgrade to a newer model maybe or a huge discount if your insisting that is the only way we’re going to get what we want. Otherwise start listening to your customers or your just not going to have them any more. 

Best Answer

Not necessarily, what your being asked to do is add your vote to the feature suggestion. If enough people are interested then maybe more watch faces could be added. Three trackers that where retired received updates last year. 

Best Answer
New clock faces! Please. Also a way to account for my yoga and pilates
would be great. I agree with the other posts which note the expense and
new nature of our blaze fitbits. They are lovely and you should not
disguard them not disrespect your customer community. Rather, I would
think you would want to display great customer service and build customer
loyalty.
As much as I have been enjoying my blaze, I am seriously considering a
change based on your lack of interest in customer satisfaction.
Best Answer
I agree with you totally xmnuz23762. I have also been using the Blaze
Fitbit. But one random night.I did get the female panel on the Fitbit app.
But no watch faces. Which I don't think is fair.
Best Answer
What is female panel? Does it have yoga and pilates?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry xmnuz23762. prod. The female panel tracks your period. When you are
fertile. To have a baby.On the exercise section of your fitbit. You don't
have a workout section. If you do. Can you use that for yogi, or pilates.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I came on here to see if there were any updated clock faces and see this is a hot topic! This is the last FitBit I will be purchasing because they do not last and FitBit doesn't invest in past models. You cannot keep asking your loyal customers to keep upgrading to get better features. It may help you continue to make money but you will lose customers and having to vie with others to get us back. No! It's now or never for me.

Best Answer

I also wish the blaze was slightly more customizable 

Best Answer

New blaze clock faces would be nice;-)

Best Answer

Hi,  I am having the same problem with my new fitbit. Did you solve the issue? Kind regards Charlotte 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not understanding you @Charly1991 the thread is more of a wish list discussion among Fitbit users. Since there really is no problem mentioned, I'm not sure what problem your having? 

Best Answer
Oh right. It us sorted anyway, thanks

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Won't happen. Earlier on in the thread they said so. Won't buy any
product from them from now.on
Best Answer
No I didn't they only have like 6 clock faces to choose from.
Best Answer

It's time to make some new ones!! Something maybe a little bit more masculine or outdoorsy. The reason so many people have so many watches period is to match their look. This watch has the capability of having so many more faces available. It needs to be that way. Or a way to customize your own face to fit your needs.

Best Answer