Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

@Fands, for what it is worth, my fitbit is currently using the Argyle face as I was one of the lucky ones who got the early update.  It happens to be the last one I selected before the new clock faces were removed so I still have it.  I am quite liking it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I downloaded the Moment clock face and it has stayed on my watch. I like it a lot.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
Best Answer
All of the new ones are too masculine. Bring us some colorful feminine ones too please.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm not sure whether suggestions for the next round of new clock faces belongs here or not, but I'd love to see a cross between Zone (background colour changing with your heart rate) and Argyle (keep that info, but with the Zone colour-changing background instead of the argyle pattern).

I also wholeheartedly agree with the calls to be able to pick one of these as a template, but then adjust colours & backgrounds.

Thanks for your work guys. Loving the Blaze compared to my 'ancient' Fitbit Flexes, and loving the user-friendly aspect of it compared to the Garmin Vivoactive HR.
Best Answer

@yarkii wrote:
I'm not sure whether suggestions for the next round of new clock faces belongs here or not, but I'd love to see a cross between Zone (background colour changing with your heart rate) and Argyle (keep that info, but with the Zone colour-changing background instead of the argyle pattern).

I also wholeheartedly agree with the calls to be able to pick one of these as a template, but then adjust colours & backgrounds.

Thanks for your work guys. Loving the Blaze compared to my 'ancient' Fitbit Flexes, and loving the user-friendly aspect of it compared to the Garmin Vivoactive HR.

Would be great to be able to change the colours and backgrounds.  I also agree about zone and argyle.  I was using Zone before the upate and liked seeing the colour changes.  I now am using Argyle and like it for seeing both the date and a stat and it is a nice colour.  Would be great for it to adjust like zone does as well.   Would also love it to show hourly activity as one of the stat choices.  I do keep accidentally changing what I am measuring but okay with that.  It is nice to be able to change that on the fly.    

Best Answer

@stedel wrote:
I downloaded the Moment clock face and it has stayed on my watch. I like it a lot.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

I have the Moment on there as well for the exact same reason, and I love it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Picking up the calls has nothing to do with the clock face but is a function of the notifacations. Yes a works on ios. 

Best Answer

We need more clock faces that are colorful. These new ones are far more boring than the original ones and they are too bland.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@1DinaB wrote:

We need more clock faces that are colorful. These new ones are far more boring than the original ones and they are too bland.

Can't please 100% of people.  Most complaints on here, granted they were probably the vocal minority, wanted a second hand, and more classic/professional looks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is there an update on when the new clock faces will be available?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi how long will the watch face stay open? I'm in healthcare and need the second hand visible for at least a minute before needing to tap the screen again.
Best Answer

@CatRN17 wrote:
Hi how long will the watch face stay open? I'm in healthcare and need the second hand visible for at least a minute before needing to tap the screen again.

Sadly, the Blaze only stays lit for 10 seconds (I asaume to conserve battery). You can keep tapping the face to keep it on longer but that doesn't seem practicle for what you need.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You can always use the timer or stopwatch feature to count your seconds
Best Answer
0 Votes

I want the monkey with 4 butts. Like on South Park.

Be careful with those lasers. 

Fart tracker? My dad would love that. 

Owns both an Alta and a Blaze. Crew Commissioner for the LSPD (Los Santos Poilce Crew) in Grand Theft Auto Online (Xbox One). CEO of 666 Industries (Grand Theft Auto Online). Addicted to Member Berries.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I guess not..
Best Answer
0 Votes
Seriously, how long does it take to get the clock faces back online? I noticed zero issues with the clock faces, why the need to take them down?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe because within minutes of the release the complaints about messed up clock faces started pouring in. 

Best Answer
When will it be able to do it on IOS I still don't have it:( just the 4 originals I did the update yesterday what do I do now??
Best Answer
0 Votes

@NoahFit  The update you did yesterday was probably the Fitbit App update.  The new clock faces will come via a firmware update to the Blaze.  The App will notify you when it is available and ready to download/install.

Hope that helps~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
@NoahFit you'll get the watch faces when everybody else does, for now keep an eye on the top post of this thread
Best Answer