Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze Clock Faces!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that with Blaze's newest firmware update comes five new clock faces: Moment, Circuit, Ace, Nautical, and Argyle! In addition to more options, a second-hand has finally made its appearance on each of the new analog clock faces. Once you've updated, navigate to your Blaze's device settings and check them out! Robot Very Happy

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Circuit.png

Circuit:

Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right. The dial will fill up based on your progress toward your daily goal for whichever stat icon is showing (will always be a full circle for heart rate).  The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity.

Ace.png

Ace:

Date is at the top, and your stats are on the bottom. The white ticks represent the hours. Tapping the screen will cycle between steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors.

Nautical.png

Nautical:

Featuring the date on the right and a 3-6-9-12 analog layout, this clock face will remain static (meaning you cannot interact with it by tapping), and does not display a daily stat.

Argyle.png

Argyle:

Date is at the top, time is in the middle, and your stats will appear at the bottom. Only one daily stat can be displayed at a time (steps, heart rate, distance, calories, or floors), and can be cycled through with a tap. 

You can also still choose from the four default clock faces (Zone, Pop, Original, Flare).

HR_Stats_06.pngClock Pop Hero.pngOriginal Clock Hero.pngClock Flare High.png

Feel free to post any feedback or questions about the new clock faces. Hope you enjoy! Smiley Happy

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
639 REPLIES 639

@me7710 wrote:
"Moment" face

I like it but the date should be "Wednesday Sep 2016"

Should not "Wed September 2016"

Because no need to see full month name.

@AndrewFitbit wrote:

Moment.png

Moment:

Time is at the top, date in the middle, and your stats at the bottom. Heart rate will always be shown on the left, while on the right you can cycle through steps, distance, calories, or floors by tapping the screen.

Nit picky much?  You literally could flip a coin to decide which one to abbreviate as the day of the week abbreviated is just as understandable as the Month abbreviated.  I am not picking for a fight, but you say there is no need to see the full month name........so the logical question to ask is, 'is there a need to see the full day of the week name'?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

@gfp Couldn't agree with you more.

@gfp wrote:

I'm glad there will be more clock face options, but what I really wish is that we could customize some of the existing ones, such as by choosing the background color. 

Best Answer

Question, re: 

Circuit:

"Current day is on the left, and a progress dial for a stat of your choice is on the lower right (the dial will always be filled for heart rate). The white dots represent each hour. You can choose from steps, heart rate, distance, calories, floors, and even your hourly activity."

Sorry if I missed it, but the red text confused me.  How is the heart rate depicted? I did not pick up on that from the mock up... Thank you!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Hi @ReddyKilowatt if you look at the 'Pop' clock face, you'll notice it has the 'red ring' around it while the others display progress ? - It will be the same with circuit where the progress dial for the Heart rate will always be full - Hope this helps.

Pop.png

Best Answer
Yeah. I wish the flare gave the step count in numbers. The colors are right up my alley. But I appreciate looking down and immediately seeing my step count.

Any idea when the new faces will be back ? I'm borrowing a blaze now. Ordering my own this weekend. This borrowed one has a updated clock face. I'm assuming my new one will not have the update available. 😞
Best Answer

Do you know roughly how long until they will be available again. At the moment Im checking a few times a day

Best Answer
0 Votes
The roll-out was always supposed to take at least a week so I wouldn't worry for a few days.

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

when will these be available?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just noticed the Original clock face has added little dots at the hours as your steps increase (before there was nothing).  This is a good improvement to this clock face.

Best Answer

That is a very little thing, but a huge addition. That was my only gripe about the original watch face. Now, if I could only actually have access to it... 🙂

@Brian623 wrote:

I just noticed the Original clock face has added little dots at the hours as your steps increase (before there was nothing).  This is a good improvement to this clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is moment only in military time? Same with Argyle?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have Argyle and it is not in military time. I think it is based on your settings.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hurrah! Glad to see that there will be new clock faces.  As a new user, I was searching around and could only find the "fun" ones and the original one where the tick marks around the face get obscured as you get closer to your goal, so that you can't tell the time accurately.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@matt9013 go to your web based dashboard at www.fitbit.com look in the top right click the settings gear, now click settings. Scroll down and tell fitbit you want 12 hour mode.

Best Answer
To be Finale when is your final release date
Best Answer

hurray that they put Argyle on there and removed drippy paint.  now if we could just get them.  Is the pop still chopped at the bottom?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fands wrote:

hurray that they put Argyle on there and removed drippy paint.  now if we could just get them.  Is the pop still chopped at the bottom?

The Pop has not changed.  I wish the paint drip was there, it was my favorite but now that there are 9 options it will be hard for people to complain.....except about the Pop.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have to say I'm with you there - I didn't mind the dripping paint either, to me the more options the better.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

EXACTLY! Where's the forcefield watch! And the lazers! Wait, you mean it literally has lazers on the bottom? Then where are the rocket-powered monkey butts? And the fart tracker!

Best Answer

no you're correct, i would have rather had drippy paint than the pop face, but i first saw the argyle in the original ads and was disappointed it wasn't an option.

hopefully soon--but it annoys me that it is advertised and still not available--they should have place "coming soon" in their ads.

Best Answer