Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze hasn't synced since yesterday morning.  I have restarted it and still won't sync.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Not sure of which phone, but of it is Android running Marshmellow male sure location services is on. Have you tried shutting the computer/phone off/on

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
59 REPLIES 59
Does,it,show it is connect via Bluetooth? What device are you trying to sync too?

It has to be connected to your phone or comparable device.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it is connected.  The red exclamation mark just says 'Syncing error.  please try again"

Best Answer

Desktop shows same error message after spinning for a minute.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you try to sync with your desktop, make sure that your bluetooth is turned off on your phone.  Otherwise it will not sync.  Hope this helps

Best Answer
Not sure of which phone, but of it is Android running Marshmellow male sure location services is on. Have you tried shutting the computer/phone off/on
Best Answer

It's a Samsung S3 and, except for the first two days that it took to make the first connection, it has worked fine up till yesterday.  I am getting notifications so bluetooth is connected.

Best Answer

@Visualtps wrote:

When you try to sync with your desktop, make sure that your bluetooth is turned off on your phone.  Otherwise it will not sync.  Hope this helps

I have never had to do that before, so why now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue wrote:

Thank you, Rich.  I thought I had tried that yesterday but I tried it again today and this time it worked.

But it did not save my stats from yesterday.  It must have shut off soon after I woke up as it says only 72 steps for yesterday.  Bummer.

Best Answer

I'm glad your back up

Best Answer
I am experiencing the same problem. I'm not sure, but it seems that the Blaze was updated either late Friday night or early Saturday (eastern daylight savings time ). I've had problems in the past when my Blaze was updated.
Best Answer

I'm not sure if an update was released yet, but you would know if your Blaze was updated. First you will get a notifacation through the app or Fitbit.com. know you will need to tell the app to yes update the tracker.

Have you tried a restart yet?

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker/

Best Answer
I am getting s disgusted with trying to sync my fitbit blaze to my android phone. I've reinstalled it, shut off the phone and turned Bluetooth on and off. It still will not sync. It was working fine with the initial set up when I purchased it. Now it will not sync at all. If I don't get this resolved. I returning it ASAP.
Best Answer

@Cooperdf have you tried a restart of the tracker, or deleting and install a fresh copy of Fitbit? Moved away from, or turned BT off, any other BT device that the tracker is paired to.

So you get any error messages or red '!' to tap on?

Best Answer

Thank you!  Once I reinstalled and charged it synced, but I lost most of my recorded steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!  Once I reinstalled and charged,  it finally synced, but I lost most of my recorded steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

my blaze keep saying tracker not found.  It has not sync since yesterday and this has been going on since 6/3/16.  I have to keep reseting and shut down the blaze , the app and my phone,  Is there a fix for this issue.

Best Answer

See my response here*

Best Answer

See my response here

Best Answer

My Blaze won't sync either with my phone : HTC M8. I tried restarting my phone, fitbit and bluetooth but it didn't help. The last sync was almost 24 hrs back. 

This has been happening since 6/21/2016. 

Best Answer
0 Votes