Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I track yoga on the Charge 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Brand new to Fitbit here & I'm trying to figure out how to track my Flow Yoga class on my Charge HR.  I followed the steps in an earlier post by going to Exercise Shortcuts, but yoga seems to be grayed out.  Can anyone help me figure this out?  

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Go to your personal profile, then in the left hand column under devices select Charge2 to view the device settings. Scroll down until you get to Exercise shortcuts and click on the blue Edit Exercise Shortcuts link. This will display the full range of options available. But you can only select 7, so you will need to deselect one or more of the options you don't use to enable you to include Yoga in your choices.

Then sync your tracker and Yoga should then be available as one of your exercise options.

If this works for you, please remember to mark this post as a solution so that other people will be able to find it too.

Hilary | UK

Charge, Aria, iPhone 4s, Mac

If this answer is helpful, please vote for it and/or mark it as a solution.

Best Answer

Thank you Hilary55, been trying to work this out for the last week and you made it easy following you instructions!!

many thanks!

Best Answer

Hello 

I've just got a Fitbit charge2. I've loaded my lists of exercises onto the app (yoga,weights,training) but my tracker screen is only showing run as an exercise option, the other items in the lists (e.g.:yoga) is not coming up on the tracker 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you see the run on your tracker tap it hard and the rest of the exercises will appear one after another.

Best Answer

Ok when I press run hard it starts the timer for run, the one time it said check Fitbit app 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I dont mean push the button ... you actually tap the screen that says run  n it should move on to another activity every time you tap. Once on the activity you want then you push the button to start n stop the tracking of your active session.

Best Answer
Oh it's a tap!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, your instructions look really clear but I can't even find my personal profile! I have tried several options on here to add Yoga but the icons/tiles/headings don't come up. ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the Fitbit app ( I'm using iPhone) at bottom right it says account, tap on that, then on charge 2, go to exercise shortcuts and add yoga, remembering you can only use 7 exercises at once, so you may need to take one that you won't use out. After sync you Fitbit n it should come up.

Best Answer
Thanks for this, the problem was (and still is) that there was no icon saying Charge 2. I have managed to do it by syncing it to my laptop, but even on that, the icons weren't where they said they should be. Anniebey Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.   .
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Anniebey not knowing which dashbord your using in the phone app, the instructions anove might be wrong.

You might need to go to Account - Charge 2 - Exercise Shortcuts, and add yoga.

On the fitbit.com dashboard click/tap on the settings gear found in the top right. Thrn clivk/tap on the Charge 2 - Exercise Shortcuts, and add Yoga

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't figure it out at all! I don't seem to find any of the steps lrovided for yoga 

Best Answer

I have done all the above but I still have to add yoga manually. Is thereareason for this? 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this done on the computer? Because I totally can't find it😓  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Found it! Yay!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Click this http://help.fitbit.com/?q=exercise

The first hit is how to use the multisport mode, the second hit is how to customize the multisport activities. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody! The easiest thing to do is go to Fitbit.com and log into your account. There you click on the gear icon in the top right corner and click on your tracker's icon to see it's settings. There you will have the Exercise Shortcuts, click edit and choose yoga from the menu (remember you can only have 7 activities so if you already have 7 you will need to remove one). After this sync your tracker to update it's settings.

On the app you just need to tap the Account icon in the lower right corner, there you will see your tracker, tap it and look for the Exercise Shortcut option to edit and add your Yoga shortcut.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Want to enter yoga in my figbit

Best Answer

these instructions worked for me

Best Answer
0 Votes