Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 has stopped vibrating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 has stopped vibrating for all notifications. I've checked all settings on my Fitbit and phone and all is set correctly but still no vibration!!!

unhappy 😢

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried restarting your device?

To restart you will need to place your Charge 3 into its charger and confirm that its charging. Then press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

Give that a go and see if the vibration is restored. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
175 REPLIES 175

Have you tried restarting your device?

To restart you will need to place your Charge 3 into its charger and confirm that its charging. Then press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

Give that a go and see if the vibration is restored. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

Smiley face yes 👍🏼 Vibration No 👎🏽

Restarted my fitbit again.  Happy smiley face... didnt vibrate but now i have vibrating notifications 

JuanJoFitbit_7-1631625411025.png

JuanJoFitbit_8-1631625411029.png

JuanJoFitbit_9-1631625411030.png

thankyou for your help 

JuanJoFitbit_10-1631625411031.png

JuanJoFitbit_11-1631625411032.png

JuanJoFitbit_12-1631625411033.png

JuanJoFitbit_13-1631625411034.png

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Excellent! I'm glad things are working as they should for you now Smiley Happy

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer

It's great to see new faces @Axelbear, welcome and @N8teGee your help is appreciated.

I am glad to see here that the instructions provided by our friend worked and that your tracker is working properly. If there is anything we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I did this but still no vibration or lighting up of screen when get messages

Best Answer

Hi, I looked at your solution and tried r out. The vibrator is definitely not working. I purchased this item for the day it was released and have been happy up until now. What can you do to help? I purchased the item on Amazon. 

Best Answer

Hey 😊

Try  holding the button on the side until the Screen Wake & Notifications screen shows   Make sure both these are on.   Good luck 🤞🤞🤞

Best Answer
Hi I contact fitbit direct and they replaced the watch bit, mine now vibrates, my friend got one same time as me and hers doesn't vibrate too. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

I have a Fitbit Charge 3. It does not vibetate when my alarm goes off or messages or phone calls. I have reset and reset also called Fitbit and they have not gotten back to me. Ugh. 

Best Answer

Hello. I've read the solution and reset my watch till the smiley face appeared and it's still not vibrating. All my settings are right 😞 what can I do?

Best Answer

I did that and all the other things I’ve read so far to do, and mine still will not vibrate. Ugh! 

Do you know of Nything else to try?

lisa

Best Answer
No sorry. My watch randomly started vibrating again on monday
Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted fitbit and they sent me a new watch part 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
How long had it stopped viberating?

Lisa

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I bought it as soon as it was released. And about a week after it stopped. I tried everything in the end I contacted Fitbit and returned it for a new one.   And now... no trouble x

Best Answer
0 Votes

Scrolling through the menu on the watch itself, I stumbled on Settings -> Vibrations. Set it to Strong and that seems to fix the problem

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ll try it but I’ve tried almost all I’ve read on line to do. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

This did not do it, still no vibrating on my charge 3 🙁

How can you help? 

Best Answer

@Sylliev Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Since your Charge 3 is still unable to vibrate after following the restart process, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer