Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Users Showing as Inactive to Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 10/24/2017: Hi everyone, we made some further updates that have resolved this issue and friends who are currently active should be visible. Thanks for your reports! 

Update 7/13/17: Everyone -- I moved various threads relating to this topic here to keep this discussion organized.

I followed up with our Social team today. They are well aware of the issue and are working closer toward a resolution. At this time, I don't have a specific time-frame for when this will get resolved, but will update all of you when I receive another update. 

Your patience is super appreciated!

---------------------------------

Hey pals! Thanks to everyone who chimed in and reported this. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience Robot Sad.

I'll update the thread when I get more info. Appreciate your patience!

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84

Mate, it’s 2018 and this is still happening!!! It’s like friends has been abandoned 🤬😱😥😡

Best Answer

ya, I just went through 15 pages of forum back thread looking for a *hopeful* solution to this and realized I'd scrolled through 2015, 2016, 2017, and now 2018... and no solution 😞 ... how sad 

Best Answer

May of 2019 and this issue is still an issue I guess because it's happening to me. I am very active, gym 5-7 times/week, but showing as "inactive" to friends. 

Best Answer

This is not resolved. Please see new thread about it. Admin suggested logging out and logging back in and rebooting device, however that just made all friends inactive. This is super frustrating as I like to schedule challenges everyday and don't want to have to search through inactive friends when I know they are active. Can you guys just stop making a designation between inactive and active friends? Just put the whole friends list out there and let us weed through it.

Best Answer

Yes!!! -- what she said  " Just put the whole friends list out there and let us weed through it."

Best Answer
0 Votes