Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not counting steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit flex 2 is not counting my steps. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
70 REPLIES 70

Hello @aophiuchus, I hope you are doin' great! 

I appreciate the time you have taken to try to fix this issue with your Flex 2 since it was not counting steps, and also, for get in touch with our Support team. I'm pretty sure that these tips will help other users with the same issue to solve it so thanks for sharing them. 😉 

If you have further questions or comments, keep us posted! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
I never got resolutions for this problem

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @kaamoji, it is great to see you around more often! Is it your Flex 2 not counting steps at all or is it not counting them accurately? If you see that your steps aren't being accurately tracked, I'd like to ask you, in which hand are you wearing your Flex 2? And also I'd like to know if you are doing steps based activities and with your hands free because remember that your tracker will recognize your steps based on the movement of your arms. 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
I’m wearing my Fitbit on my wrist, non dominant side, and yes the activities are hands free

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me @kaamoji! Well in this case, I'd like you to try to restart your Flex 2 by following the instructions in this post. After that, please try a step test accuracy and let me know how many steps are you getting. 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Non recording of sleep last night nor steps today

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I need help.

My Flex 2 wasn't synching with my iPhone for 5 days. I followed all the troubleshooting tips and finally got it synching again. However, data from the last 3 days isn't showing. My fitbit had a moderate battery charge during this time. I'm confused as to why data from the first 2 days is showing but not the last 3 days. Is the 3 days of data lost?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit stopped counting my steps at 1825 steps today. Why is this?

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem but not with an I-phone? I've re-started, re-installed the app, battery is fully charged and it's showing 2,999 steps for Saturday and Sunday, nothing for today?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How many times must one restart and add their device!?!?! I just did it 2 weeks ago and it stopped tracking again. This is a sham!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It says that I’m synced but it’s not counting.  Suggestions please?

Best Answer
0 Votes