Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic XL Wrist Bands?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the Ionic have XL (greater than 8.1")  wrist bands available like the Alta HR?

Best Answer
69 REPLIES 69

I have the HR 2 with the extra long band.  l actually tried the Ionic on at the store,purchased it, got home and guess what?  Does fit!!!!  I am taking it back to the store and getting my money back.  I don't understand Fitbit's reluctance to make extra long bands for their products?  Maybe they don't like us big guys!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I want to get more fit. I have a Blaze which DID have an XL band that BARELY fit me. I am currently using a band I purchased on amazon but anyone willing to spend the money to buy an ICONIC, or any product for that matter, should be able to get one that fits and not have to but another band just to use it. Your failure to take the interest of people who are trying to IMPROVE their health is making me second guess supporting your products. I guess I will not be buying an ICONIC.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Your design is flawed

it is not large enough..for men with large wrists

Best Answer

Please!!!!!! make an extra large band

Best Answer

where? can we order an xlarge for the Ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes

What a joke. People are saying a large band doesn't fit. Yet you try to tell us it will.

That is not helping

Best Answer

a bit older thread but found this on a search....it is on amazon.com though so not everyone may be able to get it.

https://www.amazon.com/B-Great-Extender-Larger-Compatible-Fitbit/dp/B07DB5WRQG

Best Answer

BS answer.   Large population in numbers that needs XL bands.  I have the same issue with XL gloves, XL socks, etc.  Losing a revenue stream.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

BS answer in "fits most wrists".  The bottom line is Fitbit missing out on a large market of people with large wrists....that is revenue there folks.  Must of been a lot of small people part of that committee making decisions regarding sizes.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

after wearing the ionic with the L band, it does fit fine.  thought its on the 3rd notch from the end and is loose still so tbh it's not that big of a issue for me now.

Best Answer
0 Votes