Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 4/24 - Issues with setup, syncing, and App Gallery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Fitbit Update 04/25/18: We have rolled out a fix and all Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic users should now be able to use their devices normally. If you continue to encounter difficulty with syncing or setup, please consult these help resources:

Fitbit Update 04/24/2018: We are working to resolve an issue affecting Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic that is impacting syncing, setup and firmware updates, music transfer, the Weather app, and downloading apps/clock faces from the App Gallery. Thanks for your patience!
Best Answer
293 REPLIES 293
I've tried restarting the watch, uninstalling and reinstalling the app,
Removing the device and resetting it up on the app and nothing works. Think
I'll get my money back and go for samsung product instead.
Best Answer

I have exactly the same issue.

Bought Ionic today, went through the setup process and ended on the Clock Error Screen.

I have followed other suggestions re watch reset, factory reset, phone reset but no response. The screen on the mobile just hangs. Not even the music or apps screens work.

It still measures steps and heart rate though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ozstanl@cmmcsweeney@Vikingnorway@Wirewolv@AngeliaMarie,

Sorry your having a problem!  From what “I” can tell, this isn’t an Ionic problem.  I know Fitbit is working to fix this quickly and we’ll get past this. Thanks!

Community Council Member

Gunny | Richmond, VA (USA)

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Take a look at the Fitbit Help site for further Assistance & Information.

Best Answer

Having issue with a darksky weather watchface the weather part is not synong can anyone help 

thanks so much

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Psd1961,

The Weather part usually needs to connect to the Internet, so make sure your Bluetooth is connected. Not sure which Clock Face you’re using, but some have a Bluetooth icon, just for this reason. 

Hope this helped and Keep on STEPPING!

Community Council Member

Ionic Adidas Edition, Versa Special Edition, Aria 2 & Flyer | iPhone & Windows 10

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SDSmith@Wayne71@Alfrabbo@FrankMar,

Sorry your having a problem!  From what “I” can tell, this isn’t an Ionic problem.  I know Fitbit is working to fix this quickly and we’ll get past this. Thanks!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TrekkieSteph7, @Sepurtee@Has50@Dave84@Thomrun,

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Hello @PelvisFreshly,

Sorry your having a problem!  From what “I” can tell, this isn’t an Ionic problem.  I know Fitbit is working to fix this quickly!  Thanks!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since updated Fitbit to OS 2.0 no acces possible to apps and clockfaces!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Deano123@Klob77,  @Billyoung@B0H31MAN@Leepers1970, @Avocado557

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I installed a face from the gallery. It did not fully load the face and now when I try to select a different face,  the page of faces to choose from does not load on my app.  I have tried uninstalling alf reinstalling the fitbit app, restarting my phone,  as well as restarting the Ionic but I cannot get the app to load the clock gallery .😣help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love the fitbit ionic, but lateley its been a bit off trouble. I have Android 8 and i do understand when software upgrades on the phone changes this mutch problems will accure. But to day in my head i think the servers cant handle all the new fitbit users. Lets hope the problem is fixt soon. 

Best Answer

Yes, just seen some more posts across the board. Good to know it will eventually be sorted. So we shall all be patient and let the fitbit peeps do their work 🙂

Best Answer

Hello @Ikblove,

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same problem.  Bought my Inonic today. I downloaded the newest version and now have the clock error message.

Best Answer

I tried this solution and am unable to see the apps in the dashboard nor an I able to choose a different clock face.  Is this a known bug with the recent Fitbit application update?

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 and Fitbit Ionic (Firmware version 27.32.419).

Best Answer

Hi

my daughter changed my clock face last night and I wanted to change it back as the one she has selected does not show all of he information which I am used to . When I have tried to access the gallery this is now blank. I have tried restarting Fitbit, app and phone all to no avail. Please could you advise if this is a glitch/bug which will be fixed or otherwise??i want my old clock face back!

kind regards 

anna

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @SunsetRunner, thanks for stopping by and trying my suggestions above! Can you post me a screen shot of what you get whenever you try to access to the apps and Clock Faces option?

Have you checked if your Fitbit app is running the latest version? The version for Android should be on 2.70 as of today

If the logging in and out thing didn't work and still doesn't, please try uninstalling and reinstalling your Fitbit app. Once you've done, open the Fitbit app and tap or click the Account icon > your device image > Clock Faces Pick a New Clock.

If the issue persists, please don't forget to send me the screen shots so I can go from there. 

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

my daughter changed my clock face last night and I wanted to change it back as the one she has selected does not show all of he information which I am used to . When I have tried to access the gallery this is now blank. I have tried restarting Fitbit, app and phone all to no avail. Please could you advise if this is a glitch/bug which will be fixed or otherwise??i want my old clock face back!

kind regards 

anna

Best Answer

Same issue, just received the Ionic and it's totally unusable right now. "Clock Error" (why on earth should that be the default after any update?!) and no way to select a different Clock Face. Putting it back in the box and I'll wait one or two days (max).

No one here by the way states what Fitbit app they use; I'm on iOS. 

Best Answer