Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 100 pounds to lose . . .

ANSWERED

Four years ago my boyfriend was killed in a car accident.  At that time I was losing weight and down 100 pounds after a year of dieting.  within three years after he was killed, I had gained all the weight back.  Last June I decided to get back on the weight loss journey and in the last six months have lost 50 pounds.  I received my Fitbit for Christmas and I am really invigorated about getting fit again.  I am still in need of losing another 125 or so.  I am looking for people who like me have a whole lot of weight to lose so that we can encourage  each other on this journey.

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103

I have over 200 pounds to lose. In fact, I have to lose about 240 more pounds. I cringe to think of all the times I've tried and failed. Like my signature says, I'm going to lose it this time. 🙂

I see a lot of pain on this thread. I, too, have been through a lot. I won't go into all of it right now, but I used to tell myself the excuse that it was okay to eat whatever I wanted, bacause I was eating to stop the pain. I told myself that others wouldn't "get it".

I see lots of folks on this thread that "get it". There's so much support on these boards. Also, I have made a promise to myself this time: I will let my therapist help me with all the feelings that I used to "treat" with food, and let food be used for physical nourishment instead of trying to use it to fill the hole in my heart that was left by all that I've been through. I know that is a luxury that many people don't have...I didn't have it for a long time.

I now have a husband who is very loving, supportive and it makes life so much easier. I also have family and friends who support me. Finally, I have my faith. With God all things are possible. I know that with all this support, I can lose the weight this time, no matter how long it takes. I'm in it for the long haul.

I'm swear I'm going to lose it this time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck to you all

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well i'm Juan , I also love the motivation and the encouragement you put up ur losing pounds ,, free free to hit me up if u really like to lose more 125 pounds,,Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community, @Nichlk !

Feel free to contribute your knowledge, personal experience etc. on the forums.

If, OTOH, you are a nutrition coach (or similar) looking for new clients, please note solicitation of community members and promotion of your services would violate the community guidelines.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes