Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Weigh In

ANSWERED

I am weighing myself every Monday morning and I am going to log my results each weigh for accountability and support. Please feel free to join in.

Start weigh                   125.5 kg 14/12/2015

Now                              124.2 kg 11/01/2015

Loss this week             200g

Loss to date                 1.3kg

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
2,723 REPLIES 2,723

@A_Lurker wrote:

In three weeks I'm going back to my old Sunday morning weigh ins.  I saw a 320 and change Sunday morning, but then worked until 11:30 pm yesterday, late dinner, and...

This week's weigh in:  322 (5/16/16)

Mini-goal:  under 300

So, as I didn't want to wait until next week for a weigh in I figured I'd go back to my Sunday morning weigh ins.  Just means that next week I'll do two (one for me and one for work).

This week's weigh in:  318.2 (5/22/16)

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer

Start weight 125.5kg (16/12/2015)
Now 117kg (23/05/2016)
Goal 70kg
Loss this week 0.2kg
Loss to date 8.5kg
Mini goal 115kg

I am feeling a lot more focused on my weight loss mission today. 

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I had a good week and stayed pretty focused on fitness and eating healthy. 

Starting weight: 148

Current weight: 146

Goal weight: 130

Mini goal: 141 by June 28th

Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      184.3

This Week      183.4

Making improvements. 2 weeks in a row with a loss. Eating is on par, exercise still need to work on being consistent. Still have some ground to make up after my 3 week hiccup.

Best Answer

Hola new to this forum...

So my starting weight while Pregnant: 248lbs (4/24/2016)

After Giving Birth Weight: 240lbs (4/30/2016)

Weight When Started Excerising: 233lbs (5/9/2016)

Current Weight: 222lbs (5/23/2016)

Goal Weight: 165lbs

Current Weight Loss From Mon to Mon: 5lbs

Loss To Date From Pregnancy: 26 lbs

Best Answer

Start 214 1/01/2016
Last Week 173.8
This Week 174

Gained .2lbs. 

Not a bad week had some high points and some low points. Overall it was a good week. I kept up my gym routine so I expect better results this week. I did weigh myself this morning and was down around 172, so here is hoping I can keep it off through the rest of the week. 

Best Answer

One last thing to note. Because I kept to my routine I am beginning to feel that good kind of pain that comes with working out. I feel my abs a bit fatigued. I did not even work out my abs, but all the cardio I have been doing on the treadmill may be what is causing this. My other muscles are feeling a little fatigued as well. Triceps, Biceps, Shoulders. Nothing feels strained as I always stretch, but its nice to finally feel my muscles working. 

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 173.6 lbs 05/16/2016

This week  171.4 lbs 05/24/2016

Weekly loss (gain)  2.2 lbs
total Loss 93.6 lbs

I did it!  Today I hit a BMI of 24.9 and the light weight green and it says ideal.  I know it's just a number, I know BMI isn't the be all and end all but it's like the one kid in school that keeps calling you fat finally stopped calling me fat.  It's a voice I've tried to ignore but it gets in your head.  I am sure I am sitting at 175 or more now because I just had 45 OZ of water and a big salad, but that was what the scale said after work and before I ate (more normal weigh in routine).

Best Answer

Awesome @tamado, just knew you could do it, hip hip hurra, keep up the good work my friend.

Best Answer

Start weight 172 pounds (7th March)

Last week 161 pounds

This week 159 pounds

Target weight 154 pounds

Nearly there but don't anticipate much of a move next week.

Best Answer

You can do @LoosingIt, just keep your eye focused on the goal.

You can, I can, We can, do it together Smiley Happy

I was happy with my weight last week and looked to be just maintaining it this week but was pleasantly surprised when I hit the scales this morning. It has been a rough week. I got an infection and was put on antibiotics, rest, no exercise of any kind, and a fluid increase to 10 glasses a day to flush out any by product of the infection. I lowered my intake to a 250-280 a day deficit as I'm not burning much but stuck to my macros.

PW 59.8kg, 131.9 lbs, BMI 24.9

CW 59.1kg, 130.3 lbs, BMI 24.6 a very pleasant surprise, but turned out to be a false reading.

Jun 11, 58.5kg, 129 lbs, BMI 24.3

UGW 57kg, 126 lbs, BMI 23.7

Now to keep inching my way closer to my goal.

Keep up the good work everyone, it is doable, just focus on your goals no matter how small you make them, they are all steps in progress, and every slip is a lesson to be learned and its our mistakes that give us our most valuable lessons, a point of growth to learn from and not to beat ourselves up with. 

Best Answer

@A_Lurker wrote:

This week's weigh in:  318.2 (5/22/16)

I'm not planning to go back to daily weighing, but I did see a lower weight a couple of days back.  I think that's why I got away from daily weighing.  Still very happy with today's number.

This week's weign in: 316.4 (5/29/16)

Mini-goal: under 300

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer

Start weight 125.5kg (16/12/2015)
Now 117kg (23/05/2016)
Goal 70kg
Gain this week 0.4kg
Loss to date 8.1kg
Mini goal 115kg

I have followed a Low Fat High Carb diet this week.I was hoping for a loss this week but alas it was not to be. I am sticking with the diet though as the logic behind it appeals to me. 

Best Answer

Hi @Move.It.Move.It, sometimes it can take a bit longer as your body adapts to less carbs and sugars, and you have to be careful of some vegies like peas, corn, potatoes as they are in the hi carb bracket. Give it a couple of more weeks. If it doesnt't work following the meal plans, go to the pc and google for the keto calculator which will give you a personalised macro breakup which you can work from. That's what I do as I don't have to cook for anyone other than myself, but I must admit that some of the recipes are yummy and all are lo carb. Its worth it to stick with it. I am with you and if you have any questions you only need ask as there are quite a few of us doing it.

Best Answer

@Move.It.Move.It with lchf you are putting your body into a state of ketosis (google it and you will find a lot of info).  Sometimes it takes a few days to get into a keto state.  You can get ketone strips to see if you are there (I think diabetics use them as well so check with your pharmacy).  Just an FYI, alcohol can slow or stop ketosis for a period of time, so regardless the number of calories, try to stay away from drinks while you are getting into a keto state.  Good luck.

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 171.4 lbs 05/24/2016

This week  171.8 lbs 05/31/2016

Weekly loss (gain)  (.4) lbs
total Loss 93.2 lbs

A little rebound this week.  I actually thought it was going to be worse.  Just working my way to figure out maintenance.  Hope everyone is doing well.

Best Answer
Start weight 172 pounds (7th March) Last week 159 pounds This week 158 pounds Target weight 154 pounds 4 more to go!! I think I'll then make another target but take my time and an easier regime to reach it. I've had a bad back this week and haven't reached my daily target of 14,000 steps on any of the days. In fact didn't even reach 1000 for 6 days in a row but still managed to loose a pound.
Best Answer

Starting weight: 148

Current weight: 145.8

Mini-goal: 141 by June 28

Goal weight: 130

Trying not to feel too discouraged. On Saturday morning I weighed myself and I was down to 144.8. I definitely did not eat clean or drink enough water this weekend and ate way too many carbs. The scale this morning says I gained back a pound. I had been weighing myself every morning, but didn't on Sunday or Monday. 

I'm going to go back to weighing myself every day, as I think that will force me to be more on top of my eating and exercising. 

Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      183.4

This Week      184.5

I'm setting a goal of 175 by the end of July. Lowest I have been was 175.6 a month ago.

Best Answer

Greetings all, keep up the good work, this is an awesome group to be a part of,

I'm early again, guess I am a bit bored with all this enforced idleness, I got a second infection, chest this time, so the antibiotics and rest continue and so because I am burning very little, I have reduced my intake accordingly and working on an approx 150 decifit but maintaining my macros, currently I am burning between 1192 and 1233 a day and eating about 1060 a day and still losing weight. Doesn't add up if you are supposed to burn 3500 to lose a pound, must be the macros and that I am becoming more of a fat burner than a carb burner, but I have lost 2.6 lbs this week and 5 BMI points, down from 59.1 kg or 130.3 lbs to 57.9 kg or 127.7 lbs. With the lower calorie intake my macros have been about 18-20g Nett Carbs, 55-59g Protein and 80-83g heathy Fats. I am finally below the 130 lbs I was working on last challenge, and well within striking distance of the 126 lbs I am working on this challenge.

USW June 1, 2013 84 kg, 185.2 lb, BMI 35, Height 5'1"

CSW May 28, 2016 59.1 kg, 130.3 lbs, BMI 24.6

PW    Jun 3, 2016 57.9 kg, 127.7 lbs, BMI 24.1

UGW                     57 kg, 126 lbs, BMI 23.7

Best wishes all.

"Remember ! The successful have failed more times than the spectator has ever attempted."

Best Answer