Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Weigh In

ANSWERED

I am weighing myself every Monday morning and I am going to log my results each weigh for accountability and support. Please feel free to join in.

Start weigh                   125.5 kg 14/12/2015

Now                              124.2 kg 11/01/2015

Loss this week             200g

Loss to date                 1.3kg

"Slow and steady wins the race"

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer
2,723 REPLIES 2,723

Can I join in?

Last week 243.1

This week 240.5

Lost 2.6

Overall 59.3

Mini Goal 229 by June 27

Goal 180

Best Answer

My stats for this challenge prove I have to stick to my LCHF ratios, back on 1300 calries a day with a burn of 1400-1600per day, but Ive found for me that the defecit is meaningless to me and sticking with my ratios of 9-10%Nett Carbs, 25%Protein and 65%Healthy Fats the unwanted fat just falls off, on 1300 Cals per day that equates to 29.3gr Nett Carbs, 81.3gr Protein and 95.3gr Healthy Fats.

USW June 1, 2013, 84kg, 185.2 lbs, BMI 35

CSW Mar 31, 2016, 62.3kg, 137.4 lbs, BMI 25.9

LM     Apr 30, 2016, 60.8kg, 134.1 lbs, BMI 25.3

LW     May 7, 2016, 60.9kg, 134.3lbs, BMI 25.3

CW   May 14, 2016, 60.3kg, 9st 7lbs, 133lbs, 25.1

GW This challenge 130 lbs

UGW 9 st, 57kg, 126lbs, BMI 23.7

At goal I am going to up my allowance to 1500 calories a day, keeping to my ratios it will equate to 33.8gr Nett Carbs, 93.8gr Protein and 110gr Healthy Fats. I have found I cannot have even a touch of sugar without an instant headache or floury carbs without instant bloat and nausea so i will be stcicking to my ratios for life, simply because it seems to be what is best for me. And my workouts are energising me to do more so as my output rises so will my intake but I will maintain my ratios accordingly.

Remember! The successful have failed more times than the spectator has even attempted.

Best Answer

Well done RubyH !  I am thrilled for you.

Best Answer

Thanks @scalemedown, I am sticking with it despite the ups and downs xxx.

Best Answer

Start weight 125.5kg (16/12/2015)
Now 117.2kg (16/05/2016)
Goal 70kg

Gain this week 0.4kg
Loss to date 8.3kg

Mini goal 115kg

Welcome to the new week. I am reporting in with a small gain. Wishing everyone a successful week.

Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of focusing on how far you have to go.
Best Answer

@LauraT45 I too am very inpatient! But I'm trying to train myself to realise that if I'm active enough then the lbs drop and I have no need to be inpatient. 🙂

Good luck on your journey! Stay with it. 🙂 

Best Answer

4/5/16 - 130lbs

9/5/16 128lbs

Today 16/5/16 - 129lbs

mini target - 126lbs

overall target - 122lbs.

A little gain from last week, but feeling quite positive at the beginning of this week. Onwards and upwards. 🙂

Best Answer

@A_Lurker wrote:

Lot's of travelling and eating out over the last few weeks.  I always feel that even with restaurants that list calories, well, they are sometimes way off.  Not sure I have a final goal yet, but added a mini-goal for the moment.

This week's weigh in:  323 (5/9/16)

Mini-goal:  under 300

In three weeks I'm going back to my old Sunday morning weigh ins.  I saw a 320 and change Sunday morning, but then worked until 11:30 pm yesterday, late dinner, and...

This week's weigh in:  322 (5/16/16)

Mini-goal:  under 300

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer

Last week 161 pounds

This week 162 pounds

Target weight 154 pounds.

Although I have had a good week re exercise and food I wasn't suprised to see a slight increase this week. I always knew these last few pounds were going to be my nemesis. My body likes to be around 160 pounds and protests when I push it that little more to knock off another few pounds. So close and yet so far!!!

Best Answer

Hi everyone! 

I'd like to join your weekly weight ins. Nice to e-meet you all!

A little about me: I have two boys, one is 2.5 and one is 7 weeks old. I have always been active and eaten pretty healthy, but after my first son I really took fitness seriously and ended up losing 15 lbs more than my pre-pregnancy weight. I was running at least a few times a week until I injured my foot and had to stop running. I then gained about 5 lbs back, which when all was said and done left me at 135. I got pregnant last summer hoping to gain around 25-30 lbs, but gained 35 and am now at 148 lbs 7 weeks postpartum. I would really like to get back to 135 and then shoot for the last 5 lbs to get back to where I was after Baby #1.

I should mention that I'm currently exclusively breastfeeding (although I think I might dial down the breastfeeding a bit soon) and I'm finding it harder to lose weight while breastfeeding this child.

I'd love any tips and tricks you guys have!

Many thanks,

Lindsay

Current weight: 148

Goal weight: 130

Mini goal: 141 by June 8th

Best Answer

Start                233.9                  5/22/2015

Last Week      185.9

This Week      184.3

Getting somewhat back on track. Eating was pretty consistent but I really need to get motivated to do more cardio.  One day is not going to cut it especially when I'm not able to get in any weight lifting due to an injury.

Best Answer

Start 265 lbs 09/27/2015
Last Week 173.2 lbs 05/09/2016

This week  173.6 lbs 05/16/2016

Weekly loss (gain)  (.4) lbs
total Loss 91.4 lbs

Negligible gain this week which I expected.  I went on a four day, 1500 mile motorcycle trip with a buddy.  I tried to eat decent but it's hard in some places and situtations.  Be it that I am close to maintaining, I shouldn't complain but I am having trouble accepting my first weekly gain in 8 months of losing - it's just a mind shift.  I think I'll stay lean and green this week and see what fruit that bares.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, all the best for the new week.

starting weight  on the 1-1-2016      68

Monday 16-5-2016                           51.5

Best Answer
Start 214 1/01/2016
Last Week 177.6
This Week 173.8

The past day and a half I have been fasting. I am doing a 2 day fast after a graduation dinner at a buffet/steak house and another chinese style buffet the day before that. I expect that I did not lose as much weight as stated. I felt it was neccesary to have a fasting period after 2 days of large meals of foods I generally do not eat. I was as low as 172.8 and as high as 177.8. I felt good about my workout last week. Although I did eat food i normally abstain from, I am happy to report I am back on track with my workout routine, walking 10k steps 5x a week abd getting to the gym 3x a week.
Best Answer

Hi all, 

I am a day early as my official weigh in day is tomorrow, but I'm chuffed at how far I have come. I have been strict with my macros this week and it has paid off.

USW June 1, 2013, 84kg, 185.2 lbs.

CSW Mar 31, 2016, 62.3kg, 137.4 lbs.

PW    May 14, 2016, 60.3kg, 133 lbs. BMI 25.1

CW    May 20, 2016, 59.8kg, 131.9 lbs, BMI 24.9

UGW 57 kg, 126 lbs, BMI 23.7 but that may have to be revised even lower as my recent ultrasound shows I still have fat in and around both my pancreas and liver, so my goals may yet have to be 55kg, 123.1 lbs, BMI 22.9 which I personally think is a bit low for me so I will see what my next revision shows in August.

You Can, I Can, We Can, Do It Together ! Best wishes everyone !

Best Answer

@RubyH wrote:

Hi all, 

I am a day early as my official weigh in day is tomorrow, but I'm chuffed at how far I have come. I have been strict with my macros this week and it has paid off.

Full Definition of chuffed

British

1. :  quite pleased :  delighted

Oh Ruby, you are doing amazing.  You hit that magic number today where your BMI is 24.9 and the little indicator goes from yellow to green and you are officially "normal".  I am waiting for my green light too - just another lb and I'll be there (I've been weighing 172ish since I weighed in on Monday).  Maybe this week, maybe next by I'll join the green light crew soon enough.  
Cheering you on,

Leighton

Best Answer

Thanks @tamado, you are doing awesome as well, you will get there, it is a lot of hard work on our part, but we can do it, in my case its trying to get rid of this organ fat in my middle section, it hampers movement and breathing and why I am determined to shift it. LCHF has helped me enormously with a host of auto immune diseases and whille I am still losing weight on it and gaining in strength and mobility, I love it all the more. I will be on it for life. It works well for me. Best wishes. Ruby.

Best Answer

I like this! For me: 

Last week: 179.4 lbs

This week: 175.9 lbs

Loss: 3.5 lbs. 

(Mini) goal: 165 lbs

Overall goal: 145 lbs

Keep up the awesome work everyone!!

Proud owner of the Alta and Aria.

Have a book or blog to recommend?
Best Answer

Hi Ruby H,

When I was reading your post I didn't know what LCHF was so I googled it. I am now taking part in a two week LCHF challenge.

I had been sort of doing it myself as I found that more protein kept me fuller for longer. I do like bread, rice and noodles a lot though so a bit of sacrifice will be in order 🙂 

I was reading a success story from a lady very much like myself. I started my first diet in my teens. After the diet had ended over a period of time I regained the weight plus some. Fast forward to now due to yo-yo dieting I am terribly overweight.

This has to be the last time I lose the weight.

Best Answer

Hi @Move.It.Move.It, I am into my 15th week on LCHF now and have come a long way and lost a lot of weight since I started on it. The plan and the recipes are really good if you have a family to care for as well. I am on my lonesome and follow the macros on the keto calculator, and just do basic grills, stir fries or salads, so much healthier for me. I too have tried almost every plan under the sun and yo-yo'd all over the place and my health suffered the more weight I gained, at one point I was living on Lean Cuisine and Weight Watchers food but just kept getting sicker and fatter until a couple of lovely ladies on the over 60's forum mentioned this diet and so I set out to find and read all about it and I can certainly say it is working for me, even some of my auto immune issues have been very quiet lately, no starches or sugars to raise the inflammation and cause flare-ups. Best wishes to you and I hope it works as well for you.

Cheers, Ruby.

Best Answer